Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Hey y'all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunshine

Sunshine

Hey y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Hey y'all!   Hey y'all! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 am

Its me!... Mario?
Anyway, haven't keep in contact with y'all in a while... because there aint been nothin to talk about. Our realm up here is kinda in flux, not a whole lot of people show up for practice and those who do are probably gettin tired of hearing "When I was in Vegas..." I hope practices continued to improve at the rate they were when I was in town.
Only news on my half is I'm thinking of either joining or starting a unit and I'm tryin to make a bardiche with a stabbing tip. Any ideas on how to make it would be appreciated.
What new's been happening in Vegas?
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Hey y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all!   Hey y'all! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:57 pm

hey sunshine! good to hear from you! we miss ya a lot. i've been on vacation with my family in michigan. the chapter is growing and everything is looking good!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Oddvar

Oddvar

Hey y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all!   Hey y'all! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:13 am

Good to hear from you. There has not been to much new around here, other than the heat is finally starting to abate. Woohoo. I have a few new weapons and I have Surts sword that Kurn was working on before he left. Other than that not much new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all!   Hey y'all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey y'all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: General News-
Jump to: