Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Just a heads up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Just a heads up   Just a heads up I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:54 pm

I don't know if my brother and I will make it to Saturday's practice or not. I should know sometime this week, if not I'll know Friday.

Reason being...

I've not seen my dad in two months since he's a long haul truck driver. He's been gone trying to make ends meet. He's going to be out for another two months now as well. But, they're routing him through here after he drops a load in Salt Lake City this week, and he's going to come by for a couple hours or to stay over night, too.

I don't know yet. So we will most likely make practice and he may come watch if he's home. But if he's only in for a few hours then I intend to spend that with him and not at Dag.

Anyway. Just thought I'd put that out there.

- A
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Family come's first, always. We are family too, and we will be here every weekend for you, so spend time with your dad.

I too am not sure we will make it this Saturday because my mom is flying in from New York for a few days over the weekend. It'll be the only time I could spend with her. So if we don't drag her out to practice, then I may have to skip it this weekend. Sorry guys.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
semtater

semtater

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 pm

And I'm taking the weekend to relax at home. I too don't seem to see my mom that much either. She is a single mother, full-time student at Dixie College and she works part-time at the school to support four children. Whatever time she has left is given to running errands and driving kids around. She doesn't even cook much, she either leaves us to fend for ourselves, or she assigns one of us to cook something.

Haha, sorry for the rant, but I miss my mommy. Razz So I'll stay inside this weekend.

But also, SAMHAIN THIS WEEKEND!!!! For those of you who have spaced and want to go. Rides are starting to be arranged on our boards in Event and Practices. http://sites.google.com/site/antirdearg/Forum

I won't be there but anyone who goes, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 pm

I hope you both get to see your mommies this weekend. ^_^ *blows kisses*

I'm not sure that dad will be here Saturday or not. That's why it's a maybe. He could be here earlier or a little later. I'll just have to find out. If he's here Saturday and is spending the night till Sunday afternoon, I know he'll encourage me to attend practice since he'll want to come and either participate or take pictures. Most likely watch and take pictures since he'll have been on the road so long that he just wants to relax. Heh.

He's great. Fair warning though if he does come....My dad = Big black guy = Ex-marine = He's loud when he's excited. Don't think he's being scary. lol He's a teddy bear. Just a really loud one.

He's smaller than Barrikaide though. So, maybe that helps? lol

Yeah. I'm excited to see my number one dad. But we may not come if he's around on Saturday. We're also celebrating his birthday. It's up to him. We'll see. Laughing

He might get on the field to kill me since I intend to put pillow stuffing in a cake pan and icing it...*eyeshift*

Over Father's Day I bought him a big box of Whitmans candy and cut the innards out from the bottom, but then gave him a real one. lol

Heh heh. We'll see. I'm just really excited to see my dad. He's the best. ^_^

Good luck with the two of you seeing your momma's. I hope it's a great visit with them.

- A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a heads up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: