Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Zombie/Necromancer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Zombie/Necromancer! Empty
PostSubject: Zombie/Necromancer!   Zombie/Necromancer! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:36 am

Okay its been AGES since we at Belegarth in Twin Falls played this, and the rules are slipping my mind at the moment, but from what I can remember is everyone starts out with a single blue weapon, free for all style, after every person you kill, they are resurected into Zombies (by touching your weapon to their body), and follow you around like a zombi (Unable to run of course). The persons being followed are necromancers, the ones who have died are zombies!

If a zombie kills someone they just die, because zombies cannot have zombie followers, until a necromancer goes up to them and touches their weapon on them. Last Necro standing wins.

Its fun, can be chaotic, but its a good excuse to act like a zombie.

Brainnnsss?
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Zombie/Necromancer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie/Necromancer!   Zombie/Necromancer! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm

lol sounds fun. and everyone loves zombies!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net

Zombie/Necromancer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter :: About Barad'Dun :: Battle Games-
Jump to: