Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Private Messages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K'urn

K'urn

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Private Messages   Private Messages I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:24 pm

O.K. ...so whoever sent me a private message recently. I can't access that page.
Would anyone like to tell me why?
If you would pleas send it again, I will attempt to get it.

K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Hmmm, I can't even access my private messages either. I think I sent you one, but can't remember. Might have been about the scan of the sash cloth you were going to send me. Strange, private messaging not working. Is it on another server???

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 pm

-goes to look at it and see if I can do something-

Give me a few. I'll sign into the admin panel.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Alright. I tried disabling and enabling it. There are no error reports or any such thing like that.

If Surt doesn't get on and look at it before tonight then give me till sometime tonight to get hold of Tony. I'll have him talk me through said fixing or give him remote access to my computer to look at it (He's in Australia). It says it's not updating is what the error message says when you try to go to the private messages. It may be that the server hiccuped and a bad script was ran, so it'll sort itself out or we may be able to do something. But I'll know for sure after I talk to Tony. For now....resort to email or posting on here.

-toddles off-
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Could be from a new member who is too shy to ask on the forums. (Kan?)

Or it could be an alert saying that someone replied to a thread you were watching? Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 pm

They're working again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter-
Jump to: