Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!

Go down 
+2
Phoxly
Alacian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! Empty
PostSubject: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Alright. As some of you know...(most of you hopefully)...Halloween is almost here.

I thought I'd put this up for anyone who was interested. I go to it every year. It's called Trunk (or) Treat. Basically, it lasts from 6pm - 8pm on October 30th. The day BEFORE Halloween which is a Friday night. It's completely free and what it is, is an event held by the church I used to go to. No, they don't push religion on you while you're there (considering the preacher was dressed as a devil last year).

But it's free and everyone is welcome. The church goers themselves (3500 congregation church) dress up their vehicles and hatchbacks with different themes and their families/friends dress up for said theme. So, there's TONS of candy. Big or little, young or old you can trick or treat while you're there. There's also burgers, hot dogs, cotton candy, soda, coffee, cupcakes, cake, etc for you there and it's free. As well as various games for the young'uns and older ones. There's even a petting zoo. It's all held outdoors (aside from the cupcake walk for the kiddies (older people can participate too) through the church that's decorated up and at the end you get a cupcake).

Anyway...Call me nerdie or what have you. But I attend this and am going to this year with my brother, my cousin and my baby cousin. I thought I'd post it for any of you who don't want to drive all over hell and gone and have children, or even those of you my age that like the prospect of a trash bag full of candy at the end of the night as well as burgers, cotton candy galore. Oh and a thousand some people dressed up and to socialize with....(*tempts Konrad*...can recruit swordfighters while you're there..lol)...

Anyway. It's held at:

Shadow Hills Church
7811 Vegas Dr. 89128
Friday -October 30th - 6pm - 8pm.

Directions:

From the intersection of Buffalo & Flamingo (where we're playing tomorrow in fact)
Go north on Buffalo for 5.2 miles.
Make a left on Vegas Dr. Go 3 miles.
The church is on your left.

- A
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:07 pm

=( I wanna go.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 pm

hahahahahah i used to go to that church years ago... i didnt know they did anything 4 halloween
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 am

ha ha sounds better than anything else id be doin halloween but well see how things go Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 am

oh and what happened to the pics mabey its just my pc but there all X's
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:44 am

oh that does sound like fun i know they used to do that at my church i'll see if i can make it!!! sounds like fun i'll bring the hippy with me >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Mom is dropping my brother, Michael and myself off at Trunk or Treat.

Anyone else showing up?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

I'm going as a dude for Halloween. My brother is going as a chick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Alacian wrote:

me and josh are plannung on walking the strip on halloween but we'll try to stop by i would love to see ya cause you're like AWESOME!!! lol but that's interesting i didn't even think about dressing up i should though huh i don't know what as though?
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Taco wrote:
Alacian wrote:

me and josh are plannung on walking the strip on halloween but we'll try to stop by i would love to see ya cause you're like AWESOME!!! lol but that's interesting i didn't even think about dressing up i should though huh i don't know what as though?

yeah sorry i forgot that taco was logged on sorry alyssa if that sounded creepy that was me not taco.. LoL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Akeria wrote:
Taco wrote:
Alacian wrote:

yeah sorry i forgot that taco was logged on sorry alyssa if that sounded creepy that was me not taco.. LoL

Yeah. That was creepy. Sounded like Taco was going with Josh/Surt. Not to mention Taco doesn't call me awesome. =P

Trunk or Treat is only like two hours. So, I hope y'all swing by.

If you're going down the strip, remember to hit Freemont. You'll see bands, Chippendale boys, tons of stuff like the light show, etc. EVERYONE on the strip will be dressed to the nines. So, I hope you have fun. I'm not going because of the number of people and I'm a sucker for free food at Shadow Hills, etc. <_< Not to mention I've lived here so long that I've seen the strip inside and out as well as Freemont and it's always awesome. Ha ha.

Make him show you the forum shops and New York fashion show.

Anyhow....You're awesome, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!   HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN! LOOK HERE!
Page 1 of 1