Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

April 18th LA Dag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
barrikaide

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:11 am

Maybe its too soon or maybe we cant get the people but i was mentioning it to Kurn about wondering if we could get a carpool together to run down to LA.

Pros/Cons:

Pros: Carpools are fun!, Its 4-6hrs of Fighting with 30-40 other Veterans. The drive is only 3.5hrs. Learning and fighting against the other groups. Fight as a Team! often its Units vs other units.

Cons: Its a 3.5hr drive. Not everyone can make a all day thing.

Well just throwing it out there for others comments and ideas. I think we could get 3 cars and 15ish people together. We leave at 7am and be home by around 10pm. Im not sure if we are ready for it yet we still need everyone to get on the boards for more organization. I think it would be great for us to go and fight as a team and see how others do it and what we need practice on.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 pm

i think thats a great idea! visiting and fighting other groups is a great way to learn more and have lots of fun. i'm not sure if everyone is ready for fighting other groups but if enough people want to go i'm all in. this week were doing the weapons build so maybe after a practice or two with the new weapons people will be comfortable enough. we'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Halbrust

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 pm

DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to fighting with "The Las Vegas Three", and if more of y'all come it would be that much better.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Great plan. I would like to see some more garb before we go.
K-
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:00 pm

That sounds awesome. I want to see how i do against someone that doesnt know my style and i dont know theirs. It would be sweet if we were all a team and battled!
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm

i would definitely want to wait until everyone had garb. but it will be exciting to see us all fight as a uniformed team against another!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:52 pm

I should have my garb by our next practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April 18th LA Dag Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th LA Dag   April 18th LA Dag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 18th LA Dag
Page 1 of 1