Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

I admit I was wrong

Go down 
+3
Taco
Alacian
Aleksander Piotrowski
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

I admit I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:40 am

If you have heard me rant on about the cliches about anime, how god aweful stupid it can be, and the unrealism taken in completely bad direction, I have been proven wrong.

As it turns out, you can wield a car on a stick type of sword. (but to the guys credit, he was Scottish, who as everyone knows, are crazy)
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:45 am

I know that idiot.... lol!

-hides-
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:08 am

I so need one of those!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 am

Gawd its like the 5-6ft long red sword I used last practice at Belegarth... was SO heavy. I had to swing it from my hip, with the blade behind me swinging it around. VERY impractical, but very fun given the right condition. If its properly weighted out it would have been easier to swing for me though lol.

Epic vid Alex!
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey... stop making fun of mah sword.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 am

That sword is "The Shit" ........... yes in parentheses. Phoxly, I would give up your left nut for that sword......but if I did that I wouldn't know what to do with the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:11 am

Oddvar wrote:
That sword is "The Shit" ........... yes in parentheses. Phoxly, I would give up your left nut for that sword......but if I did that I wouldn't know what to do with the rest of you.

ROFL! Make one Very Happy its easier than trying to get my left nut.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 am

My Grandpa could make the Buster Sword if I asked him and helped him with it. He has an entire garage of different machinery and what not for crafting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I admit I was wrong   I admit I was wrong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I admit I was wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: