Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

!FANTASTIC NEWS!

Go down 
+3
edgar dernhelm
Demie Zephyra
Alacian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm making rent this month. Phew.....Some of y'all knew I was stressed like a rubber band around a fat guys hand.

Dad's check got here today and I'm working the next three days. We have officially swung rent. So, suck on that economy, you soul eating bastard. =P We're still short....but we're getting it and we're making it. So fudge you economy.

I'm making rent. Whether I'm moving the next couple of months, I don't know. We have to talk to the landlord this afternoon to make sure she's doing okay financially to keep the place. But anyway....

*dances like an idiot*...Ha ha. We're making rent...*sings*...I'm sooooo excited. I just can't hiiiiiiide it. Do do do do do do do....*doesn't know the rest*....lol

Anyway. That's all I had to say at 7am with four hours of sleep under my belt.

- A

p.s. It's not being made the easy way, but we're getting it and swinging it as far as I can tell this morning. -breathes and goes back to bed-
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Yay.

I'm happy for you. =3

Hopefully things get easier for you.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:18 pm

im super thrilled Smile thats great news
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm

congrats! king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Phoxly

Phoxly

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 pm

YAY! =) -hugs-

Sorry for venting and freaking out over stuff on MSN, I guess I kind of jumped the gun before you got to tell me the good news. I'm glad to hear it Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks everybody!

Also, more good news. My brother landed a job today and he starts tomorrow with Henson (?) middle school. ^_^ Yay!

Our landlord also called us back today. We've renewed the lease for another year! Woo hoo! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:36 pm

cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Thats cool!! glad to hear that i need to land a job myself. But i'm glad you could make the rent!!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 am

Taco wrote:
Thats cool!! glad to hear that i need to land a job myself. But i'm glad you could make the rent!!

Thanks, doll! Very Happy

What sort of job are you wanting to land, what experience do you have and how far do you want to travel for work every day?

Call me if you need help. =P Since I've been here longer.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:37 am

Well that's good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!FANTASTIC NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !FANTASTIC NEWS!   !FANTASTIC NEWS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!FANTASTIC NEWS!
Page 1 of 1