Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Costumes Anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Costumes Anyone?   Costumes Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:50 am

Strider?! Making a topic?! NOO WAI! Yes Way.

So how many of you all are children at hearts like me and are dressing up for the 31st?
This is the topic to post in.
For my Halloween, I was originally planning on being a Foot Ninja from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. But things change and I don't have enough time. So I came up with a more original idea. If any of you have ever played a game called Kingdom Hearts, then you'll get this, I'm dressing up as a heartless form of myself, an Anti-Strider if you will. I hope I get everything finished because I think it will be badass. So what about you guys?What ingenious and devilish costumes have you devised?

PS: Weren't we planning on doing this next practice in our Costumes?
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes Anyone?   Costumes Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 am

Ah, that's so awesome.

:]

Originally, a friend of mine wanted to be a Shadow Heartless.
I was going to be a Nobody.

And we would have an epic battle.

But I settled on Pikachu instead.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes Anyone?   Costumes Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:44 am

Sure, fight in your costumes. I don't really have any. I had a purple monster mask around the house for 10 years (since our first halloween as a family) but I haven't seen it of late and don't know if it ended up in the trash can or the donation box or in a box of toys in the shed. I used to have a collection of WWII German uniforms and gear, but I sold that to finance my last hobby. Sooooo, I guess I'll just be that old Norse guy like I am every saturday. Hmmmm, maybe I can paint my face gray with black splotches and be that old Norse Zombie guy.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Taco

Taco

Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes Anyone?   Costumes Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:47 am

I think i will goes as Taco the troll...that sounds fun
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes Anyone?   Costumes Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:52 pm

i dunno Taco i think someone did that last week i forget who though...
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes Anyone?   Costumes Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Really damn..i wanted to!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes Anyone?   Costumes Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costumes Anyone?
Page 1 of 1