Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Halloween practice pictures

Go down 
+6
Dante
Taco
konradr
Knubbs
Alacian
Sarabi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Halloween practice pictures Empty
PostSubject: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 pm

HAI GUYZ sorry that it took me so long to get these up it was a B#### in a half to get these loaded and i had to crop alot of them i noticed that yeah there was alot more people at this practice but there was alot more people just standing around than fighting thats why i had to crop them or there was alot of back shots but other than all that i think you guys did awesome it was fun seeing some of you all in costumes and it's much better to watch a big group of people than a small group of people so yeah you guys are awesome and there is a HELL of alot more pictures this time than last time hope you like them!!

please if you're going to use these in a video or whatever be my guest but please give credit to the one who helped please that's it

https://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f370/qutekitty24/Baradun%20Practice/halloween%20practice%20oct%2030th/

please let me know what you think! it's my job to help you guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Now I'm sad that I didn't fight this last weekend. lol God damn it.

Awesome job with the pictures. I'm definitely leaving photography to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Alacian wrote:
Now I'm sad that I didn't fight this last weekend. lol God damn it.

Awesome job with the pictures. I'm definitely leaving photography to you. Razz

i really didn't mean it like that on you're forum i just look very pissed that's not you're fault that's my stupid face! lol i liked you're pictures and felt very special that you took one of me as well so thank you for the pictures and the coments
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 am

Great Shot!

Halloween practice pictures Fighting139
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Halloween practice pictures Del_ta10

'nuff said.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Halloween practice pictures Fighting154

They try futilely to stop me.... from having CHICKEN SOFT TACOS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 pm

lol!!
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 pm

that brings a tear to my eye
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 am

Taco wrote:
that brings a tear to my eye

That's because you're his Taco and you want him to eat you. You're good to the very last drop of hot sauce...three times a day I think Akeria said. -wise nod- Razz
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:21 am

defiantly a big thank you 4 the pics... i got a few sick action shots! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Now just imagine how all those pics would look if everyone was in garb. Hit some thrift store people!! Garb Up!!!

K-
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 am

K'urn wrote:
Now just imagine how all those pics would look if everyone was in garb. Hit some thrift store people!! Garb Up!!!

K-

We're workin' on it. :3
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 am

ROFL man if only I was there with a spear. I tear up a shield wall like no other.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 am

sorry guys that i didn't post any new pictures this week i feel kinda bad cause everyone looked so good but i will for sure this week i felt really sick last week and i just wanted sleep so you can count on me next week sorry again!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:09 am

Akeria wrote:
sorry guys that i didn't post any new pictures this week i feel kinda bad cause everyone looked so good but i will for sure this week i felt really sick last week and i just wanted sleep so you can count on me next week sorry again!

-hug- Its all Jesus =)
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 am

It's ok Akeria, Taco told us you were feeling so good. The ATD guys were looking for pics though. I haven't had the heart to tell them we had no photographer. You're right, everyone looked so good too. They'll be other days.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 pm

konradr wrote:
It's ok Akeria, Taco told us you were feeling so good. The ATD guys were looking for pics though. I haven't had the heart to tell them we had no photographer. You're right, everyone looked so good too. They'll be other days.

Konradr

But we did, actually have a photographer.
Whisper took a good fifty pictures or so.
She just needs to get her little behind on the forums to post 'em.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Alright, Yeah Whisper. Let's show your work to the world!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:19 am

my god the week is almost over get them on here Razz wanna see wanna see Razz srry a lil hyper there Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween practice pictures   Halloween practice pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween practice pictures
Page 1 of 1