Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Sem lived!

Go down 
+4
konradr
Phoxly
Demie Zephyra
semtater
8 posters
AuthorMessage
semtater

semtater

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 am

The injury wasn't what we thought. My left collar bone is broken and I definitely will not be fighting for the next eight weeks.

I have something to help me sit up straight, but other than that, I don't have a sling. I need to go in to a doctor to check if I need surgery. But I'm not worried.

Moral of the story is: Don't mess with Barrikade. Lol. I love ya man. No hard feelings. Smile Just don't worry when I run screaming whenever I see you.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:47 am

D= Oh my god.

I'm sorry this happened the first time you come down in howevermany weeks.
=[

I hope you don't need surgery and that you heal right quick.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 am

Ouch... how'd you break it? I don't wanna jump to conclusions o.0 shield bash?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:01 am

He was killed by Barrikade and then Barrikade had to spin around to defend himself from an attack by, I think it was Dante (?) and in doing so he stumbled over Sem's legs and fell on him. Sem went to get up and snap, crackle, pop. We thought it was just a dislocated shoulder. Hate to hear that it was the collar bone. Ouch.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Yikes, well hope you get better Sem!
Back to top Go down
semtater

semtater

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 pm

I can stay on the sidelines for now. But Taking pictures for whoever wants to bring a camera would work too. I'll look at my schedule and see if I can make it next week.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 pm

i'm glad to hear your spirits are up Sem. hopefully you can still make it out to hang with us at practices! king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Taco

Taco

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 am

wow.........hope it heals fast, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 am

yep it was my fault Embarassed i ran at barrikade to get his right arm. he spun around to parry the blow. as i ran past him i turned around to see barrikade fallen over. thats all i can recollect
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
semtater

semtater

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Haha. There was a lot that happened that day.

-I was laying on my stomach, dead, and got hit flat on my back by the beehive, accidentally. Ouch.

-I was shield bashed onto the sidewalk and hit my left shoulder.

-And Barrikade finished it off.

Haha. I took a bad beating that day so it wasn't anyone in particular's fault. I just took one too many hits. Have fun in the mean time and Ben, one of our guys in SG, says it shouldn't take too long to heal.
lol!
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 am

sorry to hear that man collar bones are lame. Hope you get better man. Hope you can make it out this weekend to take pictures and stuff. Did they give you some good pain meds because at least thats a good thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
semtater

semtater

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Haha. I'm enjoying the pain meds. I get tylenol w/ codein. It's working for now. I just went to an orthopaedic surgeon and he looked at it. My surgery is also on Thursday. They're going to put a metal plate and some screws. With the reinforcement it'll heal a lot faster. I should be able to fight again with the shoulder pads that Konradr has offered within the next three of four weeks.

Thanks for your support guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:03 pm

They are really old shoulder pads, look like from the 50's, so they don't cover as much as the newer ones, but they are solid, look like they have a leather covering so won't look out of place, and they are small, just barely fit me so they should fit you.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
semtater

semtater

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks Konradr. Can you bring them this Saturday so I can check them out? There'll be a metal plate holding my shoulder in place and if I use the shoulder pads I might be able to do some light sparring. We'll have to see how I do after the surgery.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:47 pm

I'll try to remember to throw it in the bag. But I wouldn't plan on doing anything strenuous with the arm for awhile.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Lol give Sem a bow and let him stand behind yall.
Back to top Go down
semtater

semtater

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Haha. A Bow would be the last thing I need right now. Though I was thinking of switching to archery sometime soon.

But with the sparring, I was thinking of something like a strike-block type deal. Where I only have to fight with my right arm. The weight limit should be taken off by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sem lived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sem lived!   Sem lived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sem lived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: General News-
Jump to: