Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Console Gaming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Console Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Console Gaming   Console Gaming I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 pm

So I have started to see a TON of epic console games come out recently that really have got me stoked, I dropped MMORPG PC games, mostly because I am taking on alot of new programming and other computer stuff, and its just a distraction, so I am starting to get into online console gaming, it started with Mario Kart for the Wii, but now I am starting to look into other awesome MMO PS3 console games:

Dragon Age: Origins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDwycv4rQaw

Okay scratch Dragon Age... I saw some gameplay for it, and it looks really slow and boring the trailer rocks though..

Borderlands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZWbpce_Os
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDSRdp6Ar3M&feature=related

We have a PS3 which my dad bought just for Madden 2007 and 2008, but no one ever plays it, so if I have the money I might look for a new game to play.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Console Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Gaming   Console Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

I actually own Dragon Age and its not bad. Its a very good RPG lots of decisions to make and it can affect your whole game. Every NPC in the game has a voice and talks to you. The combat might seem slow because you actually control a squad of people. Very Pretty visuals and the story is intense. Also, the quests and such are very circular and the order you complete things is managed by you with some exceptions.

Havent played Borderlands yet, heard its good.

PS3 MMO stuff.... well the only MMO i know thats coming to the console is Final Fantasy 14, dunno when thats due out.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Console Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Gaming   Console Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Knubbs wrote:
I actually own Dragon Age and its not bad. Its a very good RPG lots of decisions to make and it can affect your whole game. Every NPC in the game has a voice and talks to you. The combat might seem slow because you actually control a squad of people. Very Pretty visuals and the story is intense. Also, the quests and such are very circular and the order you complete things is managed by you with some exceptions.

Havent played Borderlands yet, heard its good.

PS3 MMO stuff.... well the only MMO i know thats coming to the console is Final Fantasy 14, dunno when thats due out.

Yeah I am havin second thoughts on Dragon Age, saw some review videos and not just people questing, looks actually pretty fun. I like how you can pause, and have people do certain attacks on certain other units while you control one squadman.

I'll probably rent Borderlands and Dragon Age. Since I am cheap and cant afford 60$ for a game atm lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Console Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Gaming   Console Gaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Console Gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: