Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

LARP vs Dagorhir

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

LARP vs Dagorhir Empty
PostSubject: LARP vs Dagorhir   LARP vs Dagorhir I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:10 pm

LARP:

Dagorhir:

If you can watch the top video without laughing, or puking, you can have a cookie. lol Belegarth at 2:30
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

LARP vs Dagorhir Empty
PostSubject: Re: LARP vs Dagorhir   LARP vs Dagorhir I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Welll as a Larper, the first video is mainly cos-play.

Some of those pictures are Larpers but you can tell the difference.

There are only a few differences between what dagorhir or bel is and what most medieval Larps are. Those Larps usually have Magic, multitude of races, lighter combat, and a bit more math involved. In dag or bel you still have a persona you play when you fight even if you dont role-play. Also, Larps usually are a more social game involving a lot more talking and information gathering.

if you have any other q's just ask.
Back to top Go down
semtater

semtater

LARP vs Dagorhir Empty
PostSubject: Re: LARP vs Dagorhir   LARP vs Dagorhir I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:30 pm

I WILL CALL DOWNA MIGHTY RECKONING UPON YOU!!!

Haha. You have to feel bad for that guy. He made me laugh.

If only we had some people that were into dressing up as those guys. I so want to see Taco dressed up as a six and a half foot Hello Kitty Darth Vader. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

LARP vs Dagorhir Empty
PostSubject: Re: LARP vs Dagorhir   LARP vs Dagorhir I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am

Knubbs wrote:
Welll as a Larper, the first video is mainly cos-play.

Some of those pictures are Larpers but you can tell the difference.

There are only a few differences between what dagorhir or bel is and what most medieval Larps are. Those Larps usually have Magic, multitude of races, lighter combat, and a bit more math involved. In dag or bel you still have a persona you play when you fight even if you dont role-play. Also, Larps usually are a more social game involving a lot more talking and information gathering.

if you have any other q's just ask.

We used to LARP out DnD scenarios a long time ago, like 5-7 years with my baby sitter. Probably why I am such a nerd today haha.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

LARP vs Dagorhir Empty
PostSubject: Re: LARP vs Dagorhir   LARP vs Dagorhir I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:27 am

there is nothing wrong with that O.o

afro ♥️ PeAcE ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

LARP vs Dagorhir Empty
PostSubject: Re: LARP vs Dagorhir   LARP vs Dagorhir I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 am

If only you could have seen my 11 year old self, and my sister with our babysitter... you'd think something was mentally wrong. lol We had this huge dead tree that we pretended was some corrupt poisoned monster, and we would proceed to run in circles around it beating it with brooms and baseball bats. Prior to that, we snuck down the hill to get to it, taking out willows the tall thorn bushes with our 'weapons'. The tree is how I got the tiny scar on my stomach. I got ganked ):

Later we made a fort out of it =) which was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LARP vs Dagorhir Empty
PostSubject: Re: LARP vs Dagorhir   LARP vs Dagorhir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LARP vs Dagorhir
Page 1 of 1