Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing

Go down 
+5
Phoxly
Surt
edgar dernhelm
konradr
Alacian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing Empty
PostSubject: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:07 pm

It's being held at Spring Valley Park next to the high school on Buffalo and Flamingo.

If anyone wants to post directions to the part where y'all parked at last night would be cool.

Who all is coming? Who can't make it? What time is it? Noon as usual?

This is the Barad'Dun Althing. It's a non-fighting day. So, bring boardgames, etc. Any food you want to bring? Do so! It's like a medieval potluck where Surt can boss us around and make people entertain him. Bring your families if you want to. We're gonna bullshit and have fun. Come in garb if you have it....if not....come naked? Yeah. Yeah. That works...(note to self...burn Surt's garb...)

I know Strider can't make it because he's working Sundays. Who else can or can't? So, we know approximately how many people are coming.

Konrad said he's coming and bringing his family. Who else is gonna come? *shakes everyone* Taco and Kitty said they'll come for the Althing.

Oh and Demie...>_> I needs m'garb for then...*begs*
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:16 pm

I believe I drew a map and put it on the original thread, let me see if I can find it and post it here too.

Aha, here it is!

November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing Map_to10

Oh, and yeah, like Alacian said!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Thanks, Konrad! I appreciate it! Just trying to figure out who all is coming. Thought it'd be easier to post it here with a date and not so many pages.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:41 am

i was realy lookin forward to this but my sis just lost her babysiter and they will be back from there thanksgiveing trip on friday so i may not even be able to come on saterday i may be gone for a while ppl Sad
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:44 pm

i'll be there! people can bring weapons if they want but ya its not a fighting day.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm

We may or may not make it guys. I'm still jobless (going to see a manager at Smith's tomorrow to see if she reviewed my resume and app), so I might have one and if I get it and they want me to start...I might be working through Sunday. I don't know.

But it's looking more and more like I won't have the job which means..

Broke + Barely sliding rent with the family + Broke = No money for helping out Sunday.

So, my brother and I don't want to come if we can't contribute.

But we'll be at practice on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:16 pm

it doesn't matter! come out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Surt wrote:
it doesn't matter! come out anyway.

Alright, man. If you're sure. But I'm really, really sorry that we most likely won't be able to. Again, I'm extremely sorry and hesitant to even come since we can't help.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 am

Damn, Alacian, don't sweat it. It wouldn't be fun if you weren't there. Just come out.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 am

Fine, fine. I'm coming. Damn, Konrad. Whatcha gonna do? Sick your wife on me. =P

We'll come. Most likely. Hug me into it on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 am

Alacian you have to come lol, cause if by some wierd chance of fate I end up coming down by the 29th I"d be sad if you weren't there.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:30 am

ok so alacian reminded me that its a family event so i will be there with my niece and nephews Smile YAY!!!!!!im also bringin pumpkin pie unfortunatly i only have 1 Sad so yea lets do some random tourney for pie slices lol! anyways i still may not make saterday so see ya all sunday for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:50 pm

i have to work til 2 pm but i will go there straight from work.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 am

Actually, I can make it this Sunday. There is some holiday for the academy and I'm not working.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:02 am

Don't know if I'm just missing it or if it hasn't been posted yet but what time?

-Kil
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:44 am

12:00 noon just like practice. You can come early if you want, come late if you want & leave whenever you like. There shall be kids and spouse's around so mind the F-bombs. Yeah, I'm the worst at that, maybe not on the field but at home it's pure Army mouth. I try to behave when I'm with y'all, but this Sunday we should all be good little citizens of Barad'Dun.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:21 am

I guess we'll all just have to get it out of our systems tomorrow, then.

Expect a curse fest.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm still used to the innocent Demie I thought I knew on the forums -shame- SHE'D NEVAR CUSS!
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:02 am

Phoxly wrote:
I'm still used to the innocent Demie I thought I knew on the forums -shame- SHE'D NEVAR CUSS!

xDDDDD

HA. You used innocent and Demie in the same sentence.

That's funny.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 am

Taco put me in a head lock today at practice...and threatened to come to my house.

We'll most likely be there tomorrow. My brother will be there at noon. I'll try to be on time, but may be a wee bit late depending if I'm done with prior responsibilities first.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:26 am

I don't think I will be able to make this. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:53 pm

I was planning to be early to snag that gazeebo, but it ain't gonna happen. I was going to cook too, but don't know if that will happen. My wife is cooking some pancit bihon (Filipino noodles) soooo if anyone can get there early, Snag that Gazeebo for the Realm!!!

Konradr What a Face
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 am

konradr wrote:
I was planning to be early to snag that gazeebo, but it ain't gonna happen. I was going to cook too, but don't know if that will happen. My wife is cooking some pancit bihon (Filipino noodles) soooo if anyone can get there early, Snag that Gazeebo for the Realm!!!

Konradr What a Face

Can you tell your wife thank you for the pancit for us?
x]

'Twas delicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing   November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 29th (Sunday) Barad'Dun Althing
Page 1 of 1