Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Moving && D&D Online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Moving && D&D Online Empty
PostSubject: Moving && D&D Online   Moving && D&D Online I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:04 pm

D&D Online
Okay I heard the game was released for free download and play, and after reviewing how awesome it looked and deciding if I could afford to play it given being employed, college, Dag, etc, and I have downloaded it for casual play! =D So when I get in game if anyone else plays look me up.

Moving SOON!
We are closing on the house next week, and moving to vegas the weekend after the 9th, possibly sooner. We have the money to buy the house, but not the money to live in it for a few weeks until we all get jobs.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Moving && D&D Online   Moving && D&D Online I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:44 pm

I currently play D&D online on the Ghalanda server. Feel free to look me up any time I will be on one of the following...

Aelyin, Aelyin, Jerra, Jaayde, Vaas, Joraan, Dalan, Slaayde, Talendir or ask anyone in Southern Tenet Farmers Union if Aelyn is on and they will tell you Smile

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Moving && D&D Online   Moving && D&D Online I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Phoxly wrote:
D&D Online
Okay I heard the game was released for free download and play, and after reviewing how awesome it looked and deciding if I could afford to play it given being employed, college, Dag, etc, and I have downloaded it for casual play! =D So when I get in game if anyone else plays look me up.

Moving SOON!
We are closing on the house next week, and moving to vegas the weekend after the 9th, possibly sooner. We have the money to buy the house, but not the money to live in it for a few weeks until we all get jobs.

excited to see ya can't wait!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Moving && D&D Online   Moving && D&D Online I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm

We just packed, constructed, taped, and bound 40+ boxes, and now we are filling them up and loading them in the u-haul. My dad is going to Vegas on monday... I wish I could come!
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Moving && D&D Online   Moving && D&D Online I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:06 am

=D

I'm so excited to see you!

WEWT.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Moving && D&D Online   Moving && D&D Online I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:17 am

Me too! I wanna see the group (:<

I dunno if I am gonna be playin DnD much, I'm really busy lately. Between programming, moving, and work, its killer. Thanks for the info Kilanos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving && D&D Online   Moving && D&D Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving && D&D Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: