Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Sports. Click it. Do it.

Go down 
+2
Demie Zephyra
Alacian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Sports. Click it. Do it. Empty
PostSubject: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:31 am

Favorite sports team (basketball, baseball, football, hockey) and why?

..(don't say Dagorhir and don't say it's because Smithy rocks your world...*coughs* Oh snap! I was just thinking that)

Dallas Cowboy. Why?

Cheerleaders....'nuff said.

Sports. Click it. Do it. DCC
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Padres.

Yes, they suck.

But, I got pride for my hometown.
<3
SD.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm

NFL:
DALLAS COWBOYS! - Cause my dad has loved them since I was born, and I was smothered in cowboys stuff as a child (pajamas, shirts, hats, etc)

PITSBURG STEELERS! - Cause they just rock, and my whole family outside of my dad loves em.

College Football:
Boise State University =)
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Alacian wrote:
Favorite sports team (basketball, baseball, football, hockey) and why?

..(don't say Dagorhir and don't say it's because Smithy rocks your world...*coughs* Oh snap! I was just thinking that)

Dallas Cowboy. Why?

Cheerleaders....'nuff said.

Sports. Click it. Do it. DCC

KUDOS!!! i'm a dirty pervert lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 pm

i only really follow one sport and that pro football.

And in that i have one team:

Sports. Click it. Do it. OAk
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 am

I haven't been getting into too much sports lately. I've been a Minnesota Viking fan since Tarkenton was the QB (Google it). When me and the guys I used to work with started playing basketball every week (back in the day, I have pics somewhere, my hair was kind a brown then) I had to pick a team so we could have bets and a pool at work, so I picked the team of Stocton, Malone and Hornacek, (Utah Jazz, google it, Damn that Michael Jordan!!!)

I love soccer. I love world cup. I like European soccer more than south american. English Premier league is the bomb!

Rugby cool too, especially the world cup.

I'm not into hockey but guys where I used to work were so we all picked teams during the hockey world cup. I had Finland. Go Finland!

I'm not into car racing either but I guy I worked with loved the Indy races and wanted to make them interesting. So I picked a driver (Scott Pruet) and we bet a $1.00 on each race. Damn that Pruett had a race in the bag and coming down the home stretch he blew a tire. Firestone, Booooo!!

I love watching Muay thai, kick boxing and the like. I'm not a big boxing fan, but my wife is crazy for pacman Pacquiao.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Pacquiao is like God in my house. >.>
I hate boxing, and I'm still forced to praise him daily.

x]
And just FYI.
Never go to a UNLV football game with the intention of cheering for our home team.
They suck.

Our hockey team is good though.
<3
Rebels beat Canada.
Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sports. Click it. Do it.   Sports. Click it. Do it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sports. Click it. Do it.
Page 1 of 1