Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Zombie to Rage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Zombie to Rage Empty
PostSubject: Zombie to Rage   Zombie to Rage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 am

That's a fun game you guys introduced me to at Althing. Zombie. It would be a good warm up in that everyone is involved in the action until the end of the game. Noone sits out. I'm sure you skirmisher types love the game. No line needed.

I have a take on the game if anyone is interested in giving it a try let me know. Its called "Rage". See Zombie is like old school. Now I love old school as I am old school. The zombies in the game walk everywhere. Now we jump to Today and if you've noticed the latest Zombie movies, they move baby. They run, they chomp and they attack at speed.

'Rage' is not really based on the Walking dead though, it is based on "27 days later" and the rage virus. Once infected, you turn immediately into a raged out, adrenaline pumped, aggressive zombie type. You are a living being so enraged that you are no longer capable of rational thought and action, you just want to kill and rip apart anyone who is alive and not infected.

The game is based on the same tenets as Zombie. You start with one or two 'infected' people. Everyone has blues only. (See options below) The difference is infected people can move just as fast as non infected people. When they die, they have a 10 second count instead of 5 to make up for the increased speed once infected.

The field of play might need to be bigger than a zombie game, since I envision they'll be alot of running and the games will probably end quicker.

Optional Rules:

1. Let the non-infected people carry any weapons including shields.

2. Let the infected people carry any weapons including shields.

3. The infected can carry no weapons, they can only kill with the "death touch". When infected they loose their weapons/shields. The death touch should be the palm of the hand and fingers not just the fingers.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Surt

Surt

Zombie to Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie to Rage   Zombie to Rage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:51 pm

that would be cool. but if zombies could run i would use the optional rule of living can have shields or 2 weapons while rage zombies still can only have one or death touch.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Zombie to Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie to Rage   Zombie to Rage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah what Surt said, humans= any and zombies with death touch to make it even.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie to Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie to Rage   Zombie to Rage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie to Rage
Page 1 of 1