Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread.. Empty
PostSubject: Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread..   Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:37 am

This is for anyone that needs the thoughts and prayers or needs to vent...Feel free to post.

Here goes my first one.

As all of you know I've got a lot of friends in military service it seems. I'm also a gamer.

Well, a long time friend of mine for the past five or so years happened to vanish from the grid a couple years back when we were both having hard times. His name is Tre'San. As I was gaming tonight I happened upon another player that I wanted to talk to about a few gaming matters. As we swapped IM's and his seemed familiar...I soon found out he was my friend Tre.

Well we started catching up tonight. I found out he'd joined the Marines and was out for two tours in Iraq. On the last couple months of his tour he was shot in the shoulder...I believe he said it was two..or maybe it was three times? The last bullet barely missed his throat. His shoulder is in-fact completed destroyed. He has been honorably discharged and is safely back home.

It also turns out that he'd gotten married somewhere along the line and she is pregnant (with his child as far as we know). Well, the thing is. He returned with PTSD. He slept on his couch with a loaded 45. looking at his door every night for a month. He kept thinking he heard people outside and thought it was the Tally's waiting to get him any minute. It seems his wife told him she couldn't handle it and she left him, only to go to his old friend that she's been seeing the entire time he was on tour.

He's very dear to me and I just wished to send my prayers out to him and ask for others to do the same. He's currently waiting on a PAT test to see if it's his child...if so..she's agreed to sharing custody. That's actually made him smile a bit and he's crossed his fingers.

Thanks guys.

-wanders off-
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread..   Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:44 am

omg well my thoughts will be with you friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread..   Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm

your friend will be the subject of my prayers today.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread..   Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Prayers & Thoughts Thread..
Page 1 of 1