Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Whats the object of this jousting game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Whats the object of this jousting game? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Obviously they are jousting, but what's with the pumpkins? Is the object of the game to knock the pumpkin out, to make them drop it???

Whats the object of this jousting game? Faceoff

Enquiring minds want to know. Though I found this on a 'belegarth' image search, it actually says 'dagorhir' in the image link.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

maybe knock the pumpkin out of the other persons hand? though i dunno why you couldn't just use a ball?
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Looks really dangerous lol, but yeah I think its to knock the pumpkin away.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 pm

It's two-fold really, either lose the pumpkin or the 'rider'. They are pumpkins probably because of the closeness to Halloween. See the trees, it looks to be late fall.

K-
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm

lol the people on top are trying to spear each other off and the bottom people are trying to smash each other with pumpkins?
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 pm

I don't think they are going after the 'riders'. That would definately be dangerous and they are choking up on their spears at all. I imagine the pumpkin is definately the target. Make em drop it and you win. I think.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 am

I don't have the foggiest clue, but I really want to play that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the object of this jousting game?   Whats the object of this jousting game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the object of this jousting game?
Page 1 of 1