Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Healers anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Healers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Healers anyone?   Healers anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

I was bored today so I spent a good hour on the belagarth wiki looking up how-to's and such and stumbled unto the healer's page.

You guys think we could include some healers in our games/matches? I know we already have auto-res and such, but for games that
don't have it maybe we could have a hearler on each time. Also read it for ''Cleric battles''
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Healers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healers anyone?   Healers anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm

thats a cool idea. maybe have a medic for each team or something. sounds fun! i'll look up scenarios.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Phoxly

Phoxly

Healers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healers anyone?   Healers anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 am

We played a type of "capture the leader" where the leader can heal injured teamates and resurect them. He had to touch his blade to them for 5 seconds, counting out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Healers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healers anyone?   Healers anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:34 am

I'll do it if I get Saturdays off....this Saturday I'm working and I'm not complaining because it means I'll have worked 61hrs and 43 mins since I started and get paid for it all on that Monday...I'm off Monday and Tuesday of next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healers anyone?   Healers anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healers anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: General News-
Jump to: