Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Kind of a problem D:

Go down 
+2
konradr
Demie Zephyra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Kind of a problem D: Empty
PostSubject: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 am

I'm not sure how long I can keep taking the loaner stuff.

My mom is beginning to hate seeing it around.

I think I can take some of the weapons, but I can't take the garb anymore.

:[

Anyone wanna take anything?

Sorry.

~Demie Z.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:54 am

Well, next practice I'll see what all I can cram in my jeep and I'll haul it. Can she wait that long or should I plan on trying to get it sometime during the week?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 am

I want my shirt out of it Demie...lol

p.s. It can be left at my house if someone wants to and someone can swing by and grab it on their way to practice on Saturdays since I'm not off yet.

Last edited by Alacian on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 am

O.o

But you already haul back and forth so much stuff, Konradr.

I can wait till next week, but I wouldn't want you to have to lug all this stuff along with the stuff you already take.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:08 am

Well, its best if someone who comes on a regular basis takes it, and I do, and I'm an officer so its kind of my responsibility. Weapon's and garb.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:05 am

i can help take stuff like weapons if need i have way to much clothes as of right now so i can hold weapons...
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 am

we can divy it up after practice if you want Taco.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 am

ya shere i will find a spot out in the grage to put the stuff we divy up
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:41 am

I don't mind taking what I can fit in my car; Mantra and Sir Martin never want to go to dag as much these days so i have 2 big open spots in my backseat and trunk Surprised
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 am

i can take the garb but cant take the weapons anymore my mom also hates seein them.............actualy i just realized we have an epmty room now so i could actualy take them Razz so yea i can totaly hold on to the stuff but i will still be relying rides from ppl so yea but i can take them Smile and i have your shirt alyssa Razz ill find time to drop it off at your place one of these days this week Smile

"in the end all we can do is laugh at our misfortune,smile at our luck ,and when we cant take it anymore scream WTF!!!!!!!!!" Razz(michael brown)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a problem D:   Kind of a problem D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kind of a problem D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Chapter News-
Jump to: