Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party

Go down 
+3
Demie Zephyra
edgar dernhelm
Sarabi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 am

Well sad to say that me and taco will not be making it to Utah this Christmas so instead we have planned i know that it's a little late but we have decided to throw instead of an anime night we wanna do a Christmas party!!!!!. bring family and friends if you like. it will start the same time anime night starts. here is the plan. if you are coming we ask that you bring some sort of dish NO CHIPS AND DIP we want you to make something that everyone can enjoy this will be sort of a pot luck dinner PLEASE POST WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO BRING and i will update the post so on and so. if you wanna bring you're game consoles make sure you have up to 4 controllers if not ask people for help. we wanna bake a tone of Christmas cookies And Maybe cupcakes so when people come over they can frost and decorate them. we wanna do a gift raffle basically like a white elephant idea what we want you to do is go get a gift and wrap it keep it 10.00$ or under or you can wrap a toy or something that you might wanna sell in a yard sale or something make sure it's nice gag gifts are fun just please keep it under the 10 dollar limit. we will draw names and will tell you the rest of the idea later. we will be watching Christmas movies all that jazz whatever just PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST OR CALL OUR PHONE SO WE KNOW WHO IS COMING AND WHO IS NOT ALONG WITH FOR THE POT LUCK WHAT YOUR BRINGING FOR FOOD. SO PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Alyssa - Cheesecake!

Last edited by Akeria on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 am

i would love to be there but alas i would not be able to bring food Sad we tore out our stove and oven about 2 weeks ago cause mom wants to redo the kitchen and didnt plan ahead Sad so i cant cook grrrrrr havent been able to for 2 weeks GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!i wanna make something Sad anyways i guess it depends on whats goin on around here that day think some of my family is goin to cali but not realy sure Razz as you know i useualy get left behind Razz so i guess let me know if its ok for me to come without something or what. ill try to find a way to make something might be experimental though Razz lol but yea id love to be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 am

edgar dernhelm wrote:
i would love to be there but alas i would not be able to bring food Sad we tore out our stove and oven about 2 weeks ago cause mom wants to redo the kitchen and didnt plan ahead Sad so i cant cook grrrrrr havent been able to for 2 weeks GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!i wanna make something Sad anyways i guess it depends on whats goin on around here that day think some of my family is goin to cali but not realy sure Razz as you know i useualy get left behind Razz so i guess let me know if its ok for me to come without something or what. ill try to find a way to make something might be experimental though Razz lol but yea id love to be there Smile

mike we would love you to be there i mean if you can bring something that would be cool. and if not that's ok i understand but i would really like you there >.< that sucks i hope your parents don't leave you behind on Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:19 am

I should be able to go, as long as I have my car.

Not sure what to bring yet.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:54 pm

We will be there if Demie has her car. We will be bringing homemade strawberry cheesecake. <_< Yes. I will make cheesecake. It's country cheesecake. Not store bought dog food. Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 pm

i'm total going to this shit man this is going to be like the pimp shitz, so everyone should go man, you can't miss this shitz!!
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 pm

i'm total going to this shit man this is going to be like the pimp shitz, so everyone should go man, you can't miss this shitz!!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 am

Taco wrote:

Taco wrote:

We got the shizzin' point the first time you shizz head.
Razz

Also now my coming is dependent upon dads work status tomorrow. I'll know for certain tomorrow afternoon though.
Back to top Go down
Crvenna

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:20 am

I'm thinking of getting a pan of lasagna. My friend Carmen is coming, but I dunno if she's bringing anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silknsilmore.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Alright. We ARE coming.

I'll be making two strawberry cheesecakes and my brother will be making a pot of chili. He can certainly make chili, too. I'm excited. lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 am

Been up cookin/shoppin' tonight.

Decided on a strawberry cheesecake and a chocolate since someone doesn't like strawberry. Heh.

My brother will be making chili tomorrow. But since it's a 40min drive to your house, I hope your stove top works to heat it up.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 am

Got gag gifts, too.

Also Smithy is bringing Surt.
Back to top Go down
Crvenna

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 am

Add another to the list. Teggy, Carmen's friend will also be coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silknsilmore.com
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 pm

if anyones got a ps3 controller that they don't mine bring to the party tonight, i would be greatful becuse we only have one and, haveing two for soulcaliber would be awsome. Thanks.

~TaCo~
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 am

=( I Wish I could be there guys, hopefully I'll be in Vegas permanently on the weekend of the new year. Maybe a new years party?
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:15 am

Phoxly wrote:
=( I Wish I could be there guys, hopefully I'll be in Vegas permanently on the weekend of the new year. Maybe a new years party?
maybe we'll talk about it if not you can always join us at the anime club every wed. >.<

afro ♥️ PeAcE ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party   Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco And Kitties Anime / Christmas Party
Page 1 of 1