Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Saving Christmas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Saving Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Saving Christmas?   Saving Christmas? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:15 am

Hey guys, while I was at work yesterday I thought of a new game we could play for the holidays.

Pretty much there are three groups. Group one is the people on the ''naughty list''. Group two are the people on the ''good'' list. And the last group is Santa, along with a set number of protectors.

How the game works is that Santa is carrying a bag full of blues or just weapons in general. His job is to run to each good person and give them a 'gift' from his bag. Santa can't fight at all, hence why he has people helping him. The naughty people have a single blue sword or dagger and try to kill santa to get all the presents. Once the good people get weapons, they try to kill the naughty people so that Christmas can be saved.

I really havn't figured a set ratio yet; There will be more naughty then nice (such is the sad truth in the world) and i'm not sure if the naughty people should start off w/ a weapon. Seems unfair if they don't, but at the same time, ya know?

If Santa dies the bag is grabs for anyone, naughty or nice.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Saving Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas?   Saving Christmas? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 am

Do it! Grab whomever comes out to practice this saturday and try it out. Demie has the bag of weapons so I guess she's Santa, or Miss Santa.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
semtater

semtater

Saving Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas?   Saving Christmas? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:59 am

Huzzah! We could try it. Though it might be a game better suited for larger armies. We might not have that much but we'll just have to see! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saving Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas?   Saving Christmas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Christmas?
Page 1 of 1