Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Pink Eye...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:07 pm

-glares at Demie-

Either conjunctivitus, or my eyes are sunburnt lol.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Was there a hug involved there, or some on field grappling???

And how can you *glare* with conjunctivitis? Tsk tsk tsk.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 pm

xD she gave me 4 hugs at practice, but its only given by direct contact of an eye to a hand, a hand to an object, and an object to someone elses hand and then to their eye.

I also slept in my contacts last night, so that didn't help. I took them out but after 2 hours my eyes are still pink-ish. >__< I need chlorox disinfecting wipes.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Well, I hope I don't get it, but I guess I would know if I did by now.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 am

I think my eyes were just a little pink from the sun and irritated. They are still pink but no blurry vision or mucus. I need to buy some shades if I am gonna wear my contacts. I'm not used to not having my glasses that change into sunglasses for me, guess its made my eyes a little weak to the raw sun lol.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 am

You're going to get plenty of raw sun here Phoxly, especially when summer rolls around.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:44 am

konradr wrote:
You're going to get plenty of raw sun here Phoxly, especially when summer rolls around.

Konradr

Thats a good thing though, I really need to lose the pale skinny kid look. I'm 20 years old and people keep reassuring me "You must be 18 to work here, sorry." Whenever I ask for an application...

I'm workign on the skinny part, got some weight gain protein and iron (for my anemia which I forgot to put on the waiver I signed) powder so that should help over the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm

>.> I've learned not to touch my eyes with bare hands. So, unless someone else had it, or you touched a tissue that I touched, you probably don't have conjuctivitis. x]

If you did, it would sting unbearably and you'd be very sensitive to light.
I had to hide under a blanket for the first few days, it hurt so bad just seeing sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 am

Its all good, I think my eyes were just a little sun burnt, or my contacts are getting old. They were really gooped up and foggy the next day, and really red/pink. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pink Eye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Eye...   Pink Eye... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink Eye...
Page 1 of 1