Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Was that goop called shoop?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Was that goop called shoop? Empty
PostSubject: Was that goop called shoop?   Was that goop called shoop? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Enquireing minds want to know.

Smithy, was that goop stuff you put on exposed bolts, etc, called 'Shoop'? Is that the brand name I look for, in which aisle, hardware, plumbing??

Also, the JB weld you spoke of to fix PVC, is that the purple stuff from the plumbing aisle or is that a tube in the adhesives aisle. I remember seeing the name, but can't think of wether it was a tube or can, etc.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Was that goop called shoop?   Was that goop called shoop? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Ah my dear Konradr you make me smile sometimes. The "shoop" is called ShooGoo and is found around the shoes for about four bucks at Wal Mart. The J B Weld is a two part mix found in the glue isle. It's not just for PVC. The two tube colours I use are in the red and black package.

Hope this helps eliminate confusion.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Was that goop called shoop?   Was that goop called shoop? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:16 am

Yes, smithy, for the moment, confusion is eliminated. Til next I post.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was that goop called shoop?   Was that goop called shoop? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was that goop called shoop?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: - The Armory - :: Weapon & Garb Creation-
Jump to: