Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Fools' Raid

Go down 
+9
Tiberius Claudius
semtater
Strider
Taco
Knubbs
Kyrax
Alacian
konradr
Phoxly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isk

Isk

Fools' Raid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools' Raid   Fools' Raid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Really this is kind of funny, since our event was also planned over the weekend of some people's worship service (Super Bowl Sunday). I am not sure just how much this will affect us, but as Defendus has said, some people will have to put other priorities first. Personally, I think I can work around it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Morlock

Morlock

Fools' Raid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools' Raid   Fools' Raid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 am

Quick History of the Fool's Raid

It started back in 2006 when around 8 guys from Fugl Brenna made a road trip to raid Aggelgorod close to April 1st. Much fun was had by all on this trip. Numbers were around 30s-40s. Fugl Brenna went home with a win and the prize of goose poop.

In 2007 the plan was changed to include the ren faire camp out at Escondido. In that even there were many gamers from each sport, bel, dag, amt, darkon, nero. Two people even got thrown out of the park for rowdyness. Numbers where in the 30s. (I have negatives of this event somewhere including the lap dance photos)

In 2008 the raid location was changed to North LA. The main reason was for the lovely location. G4 TV was also going to be there filming the fighting. Numbers were in the 30s-40s. (Only photos known to exist of that event belong to Savetuba, G4 footage available at request of tulga)

In 2009 Aggelgorod road tripped to Fugl Brenna. It was planned for two days of fighting for the first time, but only one person showed up on day two. (Sad too, as it was a chick dressed up like xena) It also had a bit of side drama attached regarding inner group weapon checks, but that is a story for PMs. Numbered at 49. (3 photos are known to exist of this event on a blog site of an amt fighter)

In 2010 Aggelgorod, Fugl Brenna and many others plot to raid your outpost. Over 50 are planning to show...

Keep in mind the raid event has always been held around April 1st and thus is known as the fool's raid.

At the event a discussion will be held as to the location of the 2011 fool's raid. Personally, I'd love to hit up south Cali again, maybe somewhere on the beach. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fools' Raid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter-
Jump to: