Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Getting Serious?

Go down 
+4
edgar dernhelm
Surt
sasquatch
Phoxly
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Getting Serious? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious?   Getting Serious? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 am

Oh you bet we'll hit you up Demie, with Foam swords so you better be packing some heat too!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious?   Getting Serious? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 pm

All dressed up and nowhere to go...or so it goes. Sorry guys, my 6 year old was sick this morning so I couldn't take him to school or go to practice with you. Let's try again next week.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious?   Getting Serious? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Yeah shit hit the fan in my house this morning, my dad is raging about everything and the stress of living in two states at once, etc etc. So maybe I'll just show up to practice around 9:45 on Saturday and we can do some lessons then and just get warmed up with practice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious?   Getting Serious? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Serious?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: - The Armory - :: Training & Fighting Techniques-
Jump to: