Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

hey sunday practice?

Go down 
+4
konradr
K'urn
Surt
Ravak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravak

Ravak

hey sunday practice? Empty
PostSubject: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:10 am

hey everyone if i havent been able to meet you my name is michael sinclair and i have participated in some dagohir practices on previous saturdays... anyway due to me getting a new job and being scheduled to work on saturdays on a dagorhir day i cannot practice but i still have a extreme passion for it and i know some other members who feel the same. anyway just wanted to know what u guys think.. and if anyone would go out during sundays. i would love to participate again so please feel free to let me know what u think

ur replys would be greatly appriciated Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mizzike8
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 am

i would so practice sunday's too if i didn't have work.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:13 pm

For everyone's edification we have been kicking around the idea of doing a Sunday practice as well. It's understood that not everyone would be able, or want, to make it. So please EVERYONE sound off and let us know what you are feeling.

It was also discussed about doing an every other Sunday along with every Saturday.

K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Hmmm, Don't think I could do two in a row every week but maybe a practice every other sunday might be good. Of course, not saying I could make those everytime either. That being said, two practice sessions would be good. The more practice the better you will get. A practice in the middle of the week would be better but I don't think it is feasible.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:03 pm

it sounds interesting but im not sure if i would always be able to make it. would love to get extra practices in though.
Back to top Go down
Ravak

Ravak

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:11 pm

yea i think it would be a good idea for extra practice or something to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mizzike8
Sunshine

Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 am

I was going to bring this up also because I might not be able to make saturday practices but might have sundays off.
Back to top Go down
Ximali Karan Hari

Ximali Karan Hari

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 am

ooooo sundays would be nice.... much more likely that I will be able to make it on a regular basis.... what about a saturday AND a sunday? I know there is a schedule conflict for someone either way.
Back to top Go down
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:30 am

i think this is a great idea i would love to do it even though not eveyone can make it or we could do a friday saturday sunday thing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey sunday practice?   hey sunday practice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey sunday practice?
Page 1 of 1