Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

W.O.R War of Reckoning.

Go down 
+14
caretaker
Demie Zephyra
nightmare92
Hxctemplar
Sarabi
sasquatch
barrikaide
Knubbs
edgar dernhelm
semtater
Isk
Alacian
Surt
konradr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anyone interested in going to W.O.R.
Yes
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap83%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
no
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap17%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Janwin

W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 am

I'm guessing your "hold the line" situation has met with similar outcomes to most who shout "hold the line" in Dagorhir...

Try "stand your ground". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 am

I'm thinking "Stand fast" because that is simple, or "Keep the line." because it expresses what we want them to do. We just have to keep saying it so we don't slip up and do the phrase that's in all the hollywood movies and that is "Hold the line" or braveheart "Hold....Hold....HOLD!"

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 am

Stay away from my belly dancer!!!

And yeah, great battles guys. I'm proud to have whooped ass with you.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Janwin - Yep. Especially Taco.....We kept doing the..."Hold!".....and people were dropping to their knees left and right while we're looking at them and going..."Wtf? Did they surrender?"...lol

It wasn't that bad. But it happened.

Strider - If you didn't get her number we're making another trip to St. George. I have some nyquil and a body bag....I mean, advice on how to charm her. Also she's fair game if you didn't get a number.
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks for coming, you guys rock! This was great on so many levels. You guys were awesome sports about the weather and the mud and together we all made this really, really fun. Next year, see if you guys can plan to camp with us and we will have light towers for night fighting Friday and Saturday after the regular day of fighting. I will see if I can do anything about paying the right people to fix the weather as well. Wink

You guys probably don't know this, but this was the first time many of the guys from Ered Duath have fought on the same field with a 'Dagorhir' realm and we all showed beautifully what a load of crap the whole separation is. Thanks for coming up with your great attitude and throwing down with us. We will see you at Fool's Raid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Isk, make sure you tell your guys we think they did a great job with the archer towers and gates, and tell your heralds they did an excellent job too.

Strider, here's the weblink for the bellydance troupe if you want to book them for your next birthday party. What a Face

http://www.shawazabellydance.com/

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

konradr wrote:
Isk, make sure you tell your guys we think they did a great job with the archer towers and gates, and tell your heralds they did an excellent job too.

Strider, here's the weblink for the bellydance troupe if you want to book them for your next birthday party. What a Face

http://www.shawazabellydance.com/

Konradr

Women are like a certain species of reptile. We grow what we need and it's bigger than every mans in Dagorhir. I like to think I've won the argument of the belly dancers and firmly state that I get the red heads and the specific one that Strider wants. But I might share on one condition and that is that he admits mine is bigger.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 am

I'm confused as to what your argument is or what you mean by growing what you need and it's bigger than every man's....
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Demie has a solution to your quarrel, Alacian and Strider.

Demie will take all of the bellydancers. :3

And there's no arguing this point, because I already have them tied up in my basement.

Demie wins.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:12 am

i'm going with demie! king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 am

ME TOO!^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 am

:3

Yes.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 am

official you win demie as long as you share Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.O.R War of Reckoning.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6