Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Things I learned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Things I learned Empty
PostSubject: Things I learned   Things I learned I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am

Each weekend we all go out and have fun, fight each other, and at the end of it all, laugh it all away and become a meary family.

Taco, Kilanos and of course one of our Realm leaders Konradr did an excellent job today teaching/training us. Time went by slowly but it was well worth the 'drag', including the three-man bridge and of course the 2 v 1 practice. I cannot thank you guys enough for taking your time to make sure all of us not only had fun but a learning experience.

Also, learned something else today, probably something one of my great-great-grandfathers would have said. Good old Dwarf saying lol.

''No matter what happens, never give up. If you are surrounded by enemies, never let yourself be filled with grief and sorrow. If you are knocked back and are pinned by a giant mountain troll, never stop fighting. The day you give up is the day you stop being a Dwarf''

Last edited by Hxctemplar on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Things I learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I learned   Things I learned I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:53 am

You couldn't have said it any better young dwarf/human/french man. Thank you for coming and being a part. That is how every practice should be.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Taco

Taco

Things I learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I learned   Things I learned I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 am

agree
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Things I learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I learned   Things I learned I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 am

I learned quite a bit today and was very glad that I was welcomed back with open arms. I hope to start making it more often as I may or at least to midweek practices should I be able to. As of now I will be juggling my family, my dag family, my work as well as my new 'police family' since I am joining metro. I'm official 'recruit business' as my mentor says and have to start training soon.

I was so glad that Kilanos, Taco, and Konrad took the time to guide us today. I was very glad to have gotten back into the throng of it all and learn a lot more pointers and put those lessons to use on the field. The games were fun as well as getting a chance to use new tactics.

I will be taking Taco's advice on muscle memory at work and at home.

Thank you again, guys.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Things I learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I learned   Things I learned I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:49 pm

last sat was awesome i loved the pace of the day actualy felt we got alot of fighting in for just about 4 to 5 hours was a blast kinda wish more ppl had made it but was fun none the less the training was good to im realy lucky this week my new sced has me off sat so ill be there again Smile hope this trend of getin sat off continues Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things I learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I learned   Things I learned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I learned
Page 1 of 1