Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

how do i delete my account

Go down 
+5
edgar dernhelm
Surt
Alacian
Strider
Sarabi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

how do i delete my account Empty
PostSubject: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:04 am

exactly as it says i'm deleting my account cause there's no reason for my Email box to get full from people that don't wanna talk to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 am

Like an AOL account? Try looking under profile settings or something of the likes, or search google for answers?
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 am

no like my Barad'Dun account i don't necessarily need one no one responds no one talks to me its a waste of more of my time. i hate getting on her just to feel ignored by people that doesn't really give a damn what I'm interested in. and if that's the case there is no reason for me to have one. you guys can talk to taco if you wanna talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm finally going to reply to this. Why the hell do you keep saying shit like that Akeria? I talk to you all the damn time that I can. I've called you four times in the past week, but no one answers your damn phone. You're never on your messenger when I am. As far as the forums go, I'm not on here that much lately and when I am it's just to reply to a couple topics. I work. I have this thing called a job where I have to be there and by the time I'm done I'm ready to go to bed after I handle other responsibilities.

I don't think anyone is ignoring you. Not everyone replies to everything. I've made posts before where no one responds. Maybe one person after a week occasionally. But not everyone replies to EVERY topic. It's not a dig at you. You're liked. Sometimes people are just busy with work, school, family, etc and only pop on and reply to a few topics when they can. If you haven't noticed a lot of the forum activity is down to just Dag oriented things because only a handful of people actually log in and reply to something whereas a LOT just browse.

A lot of people come to anime night and it's not to talk to Taco about Dag. As I recall we all watched anime last Thursday. When it was over we played a boardgame that you participated in while Michael and Keith played magic. No one pulled Taco aside to talk about Dag. He was there the ENTIRE time. After everyone left I don't know what happened, if they talked about Dag, okay. The majority of people were gone.

You don't come to Dagorhir anymore from what I understand. I was there last Saturday after two months of not being there and you weren't. Don't tell me you don't have a ride either. If you asked me I'd of found you one even if that meant giving them gas money to go get you. When you have came, I never saw you really participate. You took pictures which was awesome. But you didn't participate and you didn't talk to very many people. Does that mean anyone is ignoring you? No. We think you're cool. I even asked about you when you weren't there last Saturday. When I was going, others asked about where the hell KITTY and Taco were when you guys were late.

Maybe I'm overreacting here but I think you need to take a chill pill and get a grip. Do you think you did something that makes people ignore you? If not, I'd chill the f**k out, hun. I know things are rough for you and your family (Taco, Alena, Dustin, and Dan) right now. But it's no reason to think we don't like you or are ignoring you.

Anyway. That's all I have to say. If I'm a harsh jackass for it, so be it. But I love you Kitty and I wish you would stop feeling like people are ignoring you. Half of Dag doesn't use the forums. Those who do sometimes just squeeze in small increments of forum use between work and their life outside of Dag to reply to a couple topics and dash off to do things. How about you try using the phone to get hold of people sometime and just talk.

Ta ta for now, hun. I'm off to work. I also apologize if you hate me for what I've said. Feel free to give me a call after seven tonight and cuss me out or just vent. I'll be home by then and I doubt you'll call me. You never have and you never do return any of them (Yep. I took a deliberate jackass dig there because: A) It's true. B) I want you to call me.)

That Jackass
702-982-7051

p.s. Yes, Konrad. It's still that time of the month if you're reading this. Rawr.

Edit: Kitty. I also know this post wasn't directed at me or at least not at me solely.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm

lol god forbid anyone crosses the girls of barad'dun! we won't let you delete your account akeria. your soul belongs to us now! hahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm

yea you know befor i started working i posted pretty regu;ar;y but now i notice i just dont feel like bein on the pc as much i get home and i just wanna lay down for a while i try to respond to posts that catch my interest and i just found out that my weekly scedule will change each week im lucky this week i still have thursday and staerday so ill make anime and practice but who knows next week but yea i know im not ignoreing you guys at least not intentionaly you and taco are 2 of my favorite ppl though i do love everyone at dag Smile i would be sad if your account suddenly disapeared Sad
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Surt wrote:
lol god forbid anyone crosses the girls of barad'dun! we won't let you delete your account akeria. your soul belongs to us now! hahaha!!!!

ha ha ha

Last edited by Taco on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 pm

* evil glare* if you come to anime night i wont delete my account........ >.> <.< >.< jk jk jk you don't have to go though the trouble no I've just been in such a pissy mood about everything talk about my time of the month it was one of those things where i was already moody and then low and behold something that could possibly make my day worse you know it was that little chip that turned the switch. but yeah i just wanted to bring to peoples attention that i felt ignored and you guys might not feel the same way but if I'm feeling that way you shouldn't get upset and I've never said that i thought you guys hated me you guys have made me feel welcome since day one I'm kinda shy and i never know what to say to people cause I'm interested in a lot of different things not just fighting and dag. i feel ignored by a lot of things i just have to put myself out there a little bot more than others. hopefully me and Alyssa can work things out cause she has me all wrong. but it's a misunderstanding that i can accept. we'll work it out i loves her...
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:18 pm

edgar dernhelm wrote:
yea you know befor i started working i posted pretty regu;ar;y but now i notice i just dont feel like bein on the pc as much i get home and i just wanna lay down for a while i try to respond to posts that catch my interest and i just found out that my weekly scedule will change each week im lucky this week i still have thursday and staerday so ill make anime and practice but who knows next week but yea i know im not ignoreing you guys at least not intentionaly you and taco are 2 of my favorite ppl though i do love everyone at dag Smile i would be sad if your account suddenly disapeared Sad

i'm always happy to see you guys at anime night!..... yeah i understand i was being bitchy i'm off it now i'll keep my account and i'll try to be more active.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 pm

hehe thought i was the only one that felt this way i also never quite know what to say to ppl cause im also interested in alot of things and sometimes i get down and feel like im ignored i try my best to be understanding and not take it personal but yes its sometimes gets me down theres quite a few ppl in dag that id like to hang out with outside of dag also but seems like no one ever has any free time Sad i get where your comein from kitty and i for one will put more effort into putting myself out there and responding to your posts and posts in general Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 pm

oh good im happy to hear that Smile oh and i for one dont think you were bein bitchy your feelings are valid Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 pm

well i know i'm like not on here all the time its only once in a blue mood but i don't know.... but it seems when i try to make a dent i get little or no notification and i know alot of it is just me thinking like that and i need to stop it like alyssa says. but i don't think you guys hate me. i just feel more lonely then most.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:26 pm

lol stop readin my thoughts damit im glad im not the only one that feels like this i feel pretty lonely sometimes to so your not alone and apparently niether am i Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

hehe life isn't random at all
yay for similar feelings
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 pm

i will be at anime night. i'm a last minute guy tho so i usually try not to make plans too far ahead. but i'll be going! what anime are you all watching right now?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 pm

gurren lagann and we are just now starting hellsing if i remeber right
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 am

you're lucky we just started another english anime we will be watching it for the first time it is Hellsing the other one we're pretty much half way done and that's Gurren Laggen. yay so excited
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:09 am

oh yeah i was thinking how would everyone feel on making cinnamon rolls for anime night?.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Shocked i love Cinammon Rolls!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 pm

I read somewhere that chocolate turns a woman on, and Cinnamon turns men on. I dunno.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm

konradr wrote:
I read somewhere that chocolate turns a woman on, and Cinnamon turns men on. I dunno.

Konradr

Chocolate doesn't turn a woman on.

It just keeps her constant overemotional, verbally agressive anger at bay for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 pm

sounds like a time to get to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i delete my account   how do i delete my account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i delete my account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: