Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

A shield pin...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

A shield pin... Empty
PostSubject: A shield pin...   A shield pin... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 am

A shield pin... Photo0090

Push the bottom in hard, pin his shield, and preferrably his weapon arm, and move in for a strike.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

A shield pin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shield pin...   A shield pin... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 am

that's actually really cool i'm gonna try it!!.. watching you guys this week made me wanna fight. but just so you know i'm kinda nervous about getting on the field and scared to get hurt just cause i don't have money to get whatever breaks fixed but next time i'm out i'm gonna try and at least fight in the one on ones i would like more one on one practice if anyone is willing to teach me other than taco cause yeah he's good but he has his style and i wanna study all types. i'll try to be more put there. thanks for a cool day

afro ♥️ PeAcE ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

A shield pin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shield pin...   A shield pin... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:43 am

All you have to do is ask anyone to spar. Honestly, you ladies of Barad'Dun should form a group. You'd be tough. I saw Dustin pick up a shield once or twice and then not come out to fight. Why? Shy? Both of you should fight. We need and want you with us.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

A shield pin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shield pin...   A shield pin... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 am

Also guys, in the picture, look at the dude on his knees. Very basic, and simple garb that anyone can make. He has a khaki tabard. It s not even hemmed. He just took about a 2 or 3 yard piece of khaki cloth, cut a hole for his head and belted it with a belt or more likely a cloth sash. (you could use rope) and boom basic garb, acceptable in any realm near you.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

A shield pin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shield pin...   A shield pin... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:30 am

konradr wrote:
All you have to do is ask anyone to spar. Honestly, you ladies of Barad'Dun should form a group. You'd be tough. I saw Dustin pick up a shield once or twice and then not come out to fight. Why? Shy? Both of you should fight. We need and want you with us.

Konradr

i have a hard time approaching people because i don't wanna bother someone or ask something that i should already know. i don't know why and even if people are like oh no it's not bother or no ask me whatever you want to me it's embarrassing i try to get out of it i used to be very energetic in high school and not afraid of anything but i don't what has changed. i am always afraid of being called stupid. but that's just me. I'll try to be more open with people but yeah it will take some time. so yeah I'll try and work on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

A shield pin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shield pin...   A shield pin... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:34 am

you take your time kitty Smile i was like tha tthe first month i was in the group by the time you and taco showed up i was a lil better but im still kinda shy and worry about the same crap and hey im not very good but id be happy to spar ya sometime Smile . and ps. i dont think anyone in berad'dun would ever call you stupid we dont have any jerks from what i can tell everyone seems to be great people Smile so yea just take your time geting comfortable with everyone Smile i know we all love ya and wanna see you fight Smile and that goes for dustin too Razz see you guys thursday i hope Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A shield pin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shield pin...   A shield pin... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shield pin...
Page 1 of 1