Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

CONGRADULATIONS!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

CONGRADULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: CONGRADULATIONS!!   CONGRADULATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:43 am

This is a great moment for me personally, to see that people have taken the initiative, the responsibility, and displayed the dedication to advance within the ranks of the Royal Army. As a member of the military myself I have to face similar challenges to attain rank. Now I can share a sort of comradere with those who made it. And I expect that with time, more will share in that same comradere, that sense of accomplishment that comes with success. I know that there are more to come and I for one eagerly anticipate their arrival. Again I offer my heartfelt congradulations to the new Corsairs.

HIPHIP!! HUZZAH!!
HIPHIP!! HUZZAH!!
HIPHIP!! HUZZAH!!

And lets throw in the good old Army HOOAH!!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

CONGRADULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADULATIONS!!   CONGRADULATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 am

Congrats brethren. I hope to make Corsair as you have one day. I'm proud of all of you and those of you to come. Hopefully I will be here to see it as it comes and to be one of those makes it as well.

As Smithy put it...HOOAH!

*coughs* Airman to be by day. Army by the weekend. *coughs*
Back to top Go down

CONGRADULATIONS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Chapter News :: Pics & Vids-
Jump to: