Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

About a job...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

About a job... Empty
PostSubject: About a job...   About a job... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:46 am

Hey everyone,

So last week I was at work when I recieved a call from one of my customers. Apparently he decided he was tired of doing IT work and had saved up enough money to move on and do his own thing so his position as Director of IT for his company was coming open and he thought I would make a good replacement. I applied for the job, went in for the interview and found out today that I have been accepted and I start tomorrow. My current job installing and maintaining wireless internet is a low time requirement job so I am going to attempt to continue doing it while I am working for my new company. However, I will need to hire someone to do installs, removals, and occasionally do network troubleshooting while I am unavailable. I know some of you are looking for extra money so I thought I would offer it up to you before looking elsewhere. What I need is someone with the following:

First and foremost you must have a truck or suv to carry around equipment. Truck would be best but an suv will work, it will just be more difficult for you.
The ability to lift 50-75 lbs up the side of a two story building using a rope.
basic computer/networking knowledge.
good problem solving skills.
A cell phone.

This is more in the line of a part time gig so will not be paying a ton but would be pretty easy money. I would mainly need you during morning and early afternoon while I am occupied. I'm paying a flat rate with bonuses for installs and removals. Pay details will be given to anyone interested and qualified. Send me a PM or talk to me at practice this saturday if you are interested. I need to find someone fairly soon.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

About a job... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a job...   About a job... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 am

Don't kill yourself working too much Kilanos.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
caretaker

caretaker

About a job... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a job...   About a job... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 am

I would be very interested in this offer, other than I dont even have a vehicle and i just have a permit. So I would need a job to get a vehicle, lol.

I am currently in a college IT program, and I have been working on computers for about 6 years. How intensive is the work? I mean, I dont really have an advanced knowledge of Networking....just a basic, I went into networking to learn more.

Maybe if i found a truck cheap, i might be able to help you out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Sponsored content

About a job... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a job...   About a job... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About a job...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: