Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Next week's practice.

Go down 
+3
Knubbs
Phoxly
konradr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Next week's practice. Empty
PostSubject: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:21 am

So we're going to move next week's practice to Mountain Crest Park on Lone Mountain and N. Durango. It's a ways out from our normal practice. We'll try and work out transport for everyone, but we want to try that park out and see if it will be suitable for Fool's Raid. This is not a permanant move.

Those of you who will need rides can gather at Desert Breeze at the usual time and we'll send people to pick you up and shuttle you to the park. Those of you who are doing the shuttling must make sure everyone who we bring has a ride back at least to desert breeze park (Taco bell?)

Maybe Sasquatch can run over to the park early and grab the first serve first come picnic gazeebo. I have no idea which one it is. I will call the park lady and see if she can tell me which one to look for.

Here's a rough maps to the location. The first one is from Desert Breeze park.
Next week's practice. Map_to10

You can get to the park by driving north on Durango. The park is on the corner of Lone Mountain and Durango. We will bring the banner and set it up so you can find us.

You can also take the freeway by taking Rainbow to US 95 going North to Reno. Look for the CRAIG ROAD exit. Go West(left) and look for Durango, then turn North (right) and go to Lone Mountain, the park will be on the West (left) side.

Konrdr

Last edited by konradr on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 am

Wow Lone Mountain is not too far from where I live, about 4 miles closer! I'll definitely be there, and provide some rides if necessary, just give me a heads up if anyone needs one.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm

There is no Lone Mountain Exit on the 95. Its not a major road. Easiest path is durango up.

Anyone taking the freeway should get off @ Craig and go towards durango. then up to lone mountain.

-Knubbs Smile
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Thank you Knubbs I've edited the previous directions.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:31 pm

o.o.....

I'm not sure if I can get all the way out there.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Demie, we'll shuttle you guys from Desert Breeze and back. Its important we test the field, and then maybe we can vote on weather to change the location or just try our luck at desert Breeze. Only way is to go find out.

It's not like you're driving to Utah. Its a straight like 5 or 10 mile drive up Durango. Parent problems?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Does this new field have trees? I love fighting with trees above/around you.

I can provide some rides to the park from the dessert breeze area but I don't know bout rides back home. We'll have to see. I can probably give rides to the park then to taco bell afterward?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:39 pm

I won't be there this week. So, no problem on my going. I need to see if my brother will be though, Phoxly and then I'll beg you to take him.

However, if that's the park we use for Fools Raid, I'll definitely need a ride.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 am

I'll be skipping next week cuzz I don't want to go up there 2 times in a week <.<
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:00 am

@those not going:

Will you be going to weapon builds day instead?
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 am

It's not that I can't physically drive out there.

It's just out of the range of places I'm allowed to go with my car.

Even though it's only ten or fifteen minutes from Desert Breeze,

it's still pretty far from my house. >.>

All the way across town in fact.

But, I will see if I can convince my mommy to let me drive just a little farther than normal.

If I can, I assume I'll be giving a ride to Edgar.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 am

I'll be going to weapons build day instead to get my sword finished that taco's been working on for a while
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:43 pm

As Konradr pointed out, rides will be available for anyone that will have a problem getting to the park from Desert Breeze. I will come and get anyone that needs a ride as I have a ton of room for passengers and gear. We want to make sure that this doesn't cause anyone to not come to practice that would otherwise be going. I will be at DB at 12 and will make as many trips as neccesary.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 pm

3 cheers for Kilanos! HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Kilanos wrote:
As Konradr pointed out, rides will be available for anyone that will have a problem getting to the park from Desert Breeze. I will come and get anyone that needs a ride as I have a ton of room for passengers and gear. We want to make sure that this doesn't cause anyone to not come to practice that would otherwise be going. I will be at DB at 12 and will make as many trips as neccesary.

-Kil

Sounds like a good way to go about it, if needed give me a call/text at 307-629-1184 and I can come pick up some people too. The more the better!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Turns out that I'm off on Saturday. I'm going to need a ride from Desert Breeze. I'll go as early as anyone wants to pick me up for. And I'll need a ride back to Taco Bell. I've got a ride home.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 am

Alacian wrote:
Turns out that I'm off on Saturday. I'm going to need a ride from Desert Breeze. I'll go as early as anyone wants to pick me up for. And I'll need a ride back to Taco Bell. I've got a ride home.

I can give ya a ride Smile and anyone else there when I arrive.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 am

Phoxly wrote:
Alacian wrote:

I can give ya a ride Smile and anyone else there when I arrive.

I'll call Nightmare, blah blah and see who else needs a ride. I wanna go EARLY! Like.....like...BE AT THE PARK by noon.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:52 pm

I wannna be early too. Like... Desert Breeze by 11? We can spar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:35 pm

I'll be there then. lol

I meant to be early enough to get the new park too and be able to spar, etc, etc. But yes, if you'll be there at eleven, I will too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice.   Next week's practice. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next week's practice.
Page 1 of 1