Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay

Go down 
+3
Demie Zephyra
Phoxly
konradr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:28 am

Here's a Zombie survival event that I read about on the Belegarth board. It uses foam Dagorhir/belegarth style weapons plus nerf guns. Here's the link.

http://www.stonehousepark.risinglash.com/

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Insta death zombie rock projectiles?
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:11 pm

.....WANT.

Oh my god. It sounds like so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 pm

You know... we could do this.

Think about it... Line up everyone: Zombie, Zombie, Survivor, Zombie, Zombie, Survivor.

Put all the zombies in the middle of the field, and seperate all the survivors on opposing sides of the zombies in teams of 2. There is an object in the middle of all the zombies that must be retrieved for the survivors to win, and the zombies must simply eat/turn everyone who isn't a zombie.

You could scatter weapons on the ground around the field so survivors could run and grab weapons. Give zombies daggers and rocks?
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:49 am

^ thats a great idea, more goal oriented than the usual zombie game
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:09 am

I would be a survivor and keel you all O.o
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeah being a survivor would be more fun than a zombie cause of the strategy, but then again being a zombie who never really dies (just gets gimped) would also be fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:08 pm

It's like live action Left for Dead! xD

Demie thinks that one day, we should set up an entire "city" obstacle course to get to the safe room.

And have the different kinds of zombies too.

Ans start with loaner swords. You have to find nerf guns and better weapons in the obstacle course.

And finding pills allows you to regain a lost limb.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:17 pm

If you lose a limb in a Zombie apocalypse I'd have to put you down so you don't become a zombie. We could have a medic person among the survivors! Very Happy I nominate Demie, or Barrikade and his shield bash of healing.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Silly Phoxly.

That's what the health packs are for. Very Happy

But you have to stay still for five seconds when someone heals you.

And then we can nominate a Witch.

And a Tank.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Twisted Evil I like where this is going.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:36 am

If we get this up and running, I will play Very Happy Cans I be witch? haha Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kjirstan
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:42 am

If you are serious about this then check if there are any nerf clubs and/or dress-up-as-zombies clubs in your area. Combine them all in one large melting pot, BAM! Insta Zombie Larp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay   Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie apocalypse live action roleplay
Page 1 of 1