Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! Empty
PostSubject: ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !   ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:58 am

It doesn\'t matter their realm or their sport name. Anyone you\'ve known who you\'ve intentionally or inadvertently given a nickname to since you met them. Or any nicknames you can think of!

Example:

Battle Name: Libra
Realm: An Tir Dearg
Nickname: Spartan
- Heard the nick.

Battle Name: Na\'Tooka
Realm: Barad\'Dun
Nickname: Tookie!
- Gave the nick.

Battle Name: Sasquatch
Nickname: The Squatch
- Gave the nick.

p.s. Or nicknames received!

Example:

Battle Name: Alacian
Nickname: Cuetip
For: The way my hair is when the winds of doom hit...play in Vegas. You'll see.

Last edited by Alacian on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !   ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:59 am

How did I know this thread was going to come up...

-Tookie
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !   ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 am

Na'Tooka wrote:
How did I know this thread was going to come up...

-Tookie

In my old group;

* there was this kid would would always show up wearing a purple shirt with the word MAGIC on it. So we called him magic.
* Another kid use to work the drive through at the local Wendy's. No one really knew his name so we called him When Die.
* One guy loved to arch, but he couldn't hit air if he tried when arching. However, there were those few lucky shots that no one could ever do (one time he shot an arrow up into the air and before it fell back towards the ground, he fired off another shot, both arrows killing people) so we called him LSB (Lucky Shot Bastard)

Ximali Karan Hari, if he is still around, has many nicks.

Me, well, I am known by many as...
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !   ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 am

Ximali was in our realm when I first started. Great guy, great and honourable fighter. I miss his presence on our field.

My first day in Dag, me and him squaring off, we both ended up legged. We both had bucklers, we looked at one another a second and then both of us seemed to have the same thought, shield bash/grapple/kill. We both lunged at one another. His kill was successful but we both laughed at how we had the same thought and lunged at eachother at the same instant.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !   ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 pm

What ever happened to Ximali?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !   ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 am

Same as with Kurn, lost his job and decided to move on to find something somewhere else.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !   ! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

! Nicknames Given To Fellow Dag/Bel Players !
Page 1 of 1