Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16

Go down 
+3
Phoxly
Knubbs
Kyrax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrax

War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 Empty
PostSubject: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:43 pm

[Hope this is in the right forum - mods move it if it needs to go to the General one...]

Hail All,

Dagorhir Mallenorod is hosting our first Campout the weekend of May 14-16, at Joseph D. Grant in
San Jose, CA. I'm dubbing this the War of Silica Vale I (because I'm prescient or at least ambitious), and invite all to come to northern California and join in on the fun.

We will have a weekend of camping, fighting and fun. Optional meal plan covers Saturday night feast and a pancake breakfast on Sunday morning. Schedule and cost details to follow.

For those traveling from afar, Joseph D. Grant Park is off of Mount Hamilton Road, east of Highway 101, in the foothills above San Jose, CA. Nearest airport is San Jose's Joseph Mineta Airport (SJC) - drop me a line ahead of time and we can arrange to pick you up, provide overnight housing, etc.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 pm

woot a closer event. Smile oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Damn I was so stoked when i read the title but I will be in Orlando from the 11th through the 19th of May D: wish I could make it
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 am

For those of you who don't know (and Kyrax please correct me if I am wrong) Mallenorod is a Dagorhir realm formed about the same time or later than Barad'Dun from the various Dagorhir factions in Northern California that were loosely affiliated with Aggelgorod.

If at all possible we should support our fellow Dagorhirrim.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 pm

How far of a drive is it to their event?

p.s. I think Yestare is at the same time. *has to check*
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 pm

yeah i'm sad that i missed the last one i would like to go to this one so yeah i'm in and i'm sure taco is in we will try to get the money by then and that's like a week after my birthday! maybe i'll just have my party there??.. afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 am

a trip to cali hell yaz im in if i can manage the cost ill find a way somehow Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16   War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of Silica Vale (Mallenorod, San Jose, CA) May 14-16
Page 1 of 1