Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Fool's Raid Photographers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Fool's Raid Photographers! Empty
PostSubject: Fool's Raid Photographers!   Fool's Raid Photographers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm

I am trying to talk to either my sister or my step mom into coming out to fool's raid with our Canon Rebel to take a bunch of pics, if anyone has cameras or non fighting friends/family it would be appreciated they take pics as this event is going to be one to remember. We talked about some Heralds having cameras which would be cool aswell.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Raid Photographers!   Fool's Raid Photographers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm

I have a camera to offer, and I will lend a roll of film for it. Its a Canon SLR, one of the last 35mm canon made for SLRs. But I do plan on fighting....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Raid Photographers!   Fool's Raid Photographers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah same, I don't plan on bein able to take pics, and my mom won't lend me her camera cause she knows at one point I will have to put it up or put it in my car and she'd be out on the field with a REAL sword if it turned up missing. >__< I could see it too lol. My sister Kailey owes me some money so maybe I'll tell her she can take pics on both days and we can call it good. (Already cleaned my car and helped build my shield.)

I believe Templar said something of having a camera to lend for picture takers, Akeria will be there too! Very Happy (She doesn't have a choice after Saturday night lol)
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Raid Photographers!   Fool's Raid Photographers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:58 pm

yeah I'm bringing my camera an like before i think i posted somewhere else someone said they are wanting people that area heralding to be taking pictures as for me i would love to get the shots up close i heard smithy might be heralding so i will have him be my body guard as well lol we'll see how it pans out cause i would love to get some great shots. i also am gonna talk to smithy about using a video camera he has his connections and everything but yeah the more people we have the more shots we'll get so yeah i think that would be awesome if your sister and mom came out phoxley and if someone uses caretakers camera like kjirsten or something then that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Raid Photographers!   Fool's Raid Photographers! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 am

I'm bringing my amateur camera with me. My Pro one I have to leave at work Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Raid Photographers!   Fool's Raid Photographers! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fool's Raid Photographers!
Page 1 of 1