Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

The Northern Gaurd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ymir

Ymir

The Northern Gaurd Empty
PostSubject: The Northern Gaurd   The Northern Gaurd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 am

Tho Surt is probably the only one who may have heard of us. As former King, i would hope so!

Sit!!! for i shall tell the tale...

Our truly awesome King Surt, once ruled over the Nothern guard. we were fierce fighters that protected the northeastern area of our great continent. we fought many battles. glory, valor, honor, and just plain good 'ol fashion fun Smile...... we were a sight to see. King Surt also fought in our name, along side some of our warriors, at more than one of the great event we call Ragnarok.

But... in time, some of us had to begin a great journey. our king was among the few to leave us. truly a sad day. we soon got word that our great king had relieved us of our duty. for he had found new lands to rule. most of us dispersed across the territory never to be heard from again. but a handful of us stayed.... keeping guard in secret.

And now we have returned! tho there are few of us, we fight strong! and we feel stronger than ever! we may have lost men, but we have gained new. and spreading the word for more! we have a new king....King Marty!

and as his second in command.... i hope we can be allies. we can be your eyes in the northeast. call upon us when there is a need, we will gladly fight at your side!

I am John the Brave. Brother of the one you call Surt. we are not an official chapter yet, but our king is getting that all squared away Smile
i just wanted to say hi, and introduce our chapter. we have a web page, but it has far to go before it reaches a respectful status.
http://thenorthernguard.webs.com/

i look forward to fighting at your sides in Ragnarok 2010!
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

The Northern Gaurd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gaurd   The Northern Gaurd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:40 am

aye good to meet you and i look forwardto fighting along side you and your brethren... o friend of our king is a friend of mine
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

The Northern Gaurd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gaurd   The Northern Gaurd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 am

Hola fellow member!

Glad that you have taken time our of your day to introduce yourself to us Very Happy

Like you we are a new unit, a year old, but hearing news of possible allies is always great news to hear! Though I cannot speak for our great King, I'm sure you and your fighters will be welcomed in our neck of the woods and hopefully vice-versa. Hopefully we can all meet each other either at this year or next year's Rag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Northern Gaurd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gaurd   The Northern Gaurd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Northern Gaurd
Page 1 of 1