Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...

Go down 
+4
Scrios
caretaker
Knubbs
Phoxly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... Empty
PostSubject: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:26 am

Anyone go into walmart and explain a list of things you are looking for and get this badass WTF look?

My shopping list:

Skittles
Jockstrap
Cup
Rope
Metal Rods
Hockey Tape
Pajama Pants

Its like a date rape fetish kit... o.0 I left it to the clerks imagination as to waht I was using all that for than trying to explain my true intentions.

Anyone else have weird shopping experiences lookin for dag supplies?
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:05 pm

walk out with a 5 gall water jug, 8 rolls of camping foam, and a oreo popsicle.

thats wierd
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Lmao, when we first started, we always thought the same thing. We would come up with stories of what they were all thinking:p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 am

For one of the anime nights me and alacian went to at taco's house we got:

Small garden shovels
Chocalate Cake Mix
Gummie Worms
Soda
and 1 or 2 plant holders O.o
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 am

Pink duct tape
Camping Foam
Dog collar
Chocolate syrup
and a booster pack of Worldwakes. xD

:3
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 am

So I go into walmart after fighting for aloe, because my neck is crispy, and the gal at the front door asks if I just came from a ren faire. I say no, but give her the short shpeel about you guys... long story short, you might have another player soon Smile
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 am

Thanks for the PR Morlock. I'll see if I can't get a trip going in the near future to cottonwood and help solidify your group. I'll give you enough notice so you can make a call to phoenix to see if Fugl brenna wants to come up and spar a little too.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 am

best time would be sept or later as that is closer to the end of event season and the weather will be cooler here.
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 am

Me and Rilith were in our garb and ready to go to Ren Fair. We stopped in a 99 cent store and when we got to the clerk the first thing Rilith says is

"So, do you think we'll win at the costume party?"

Needless to say, my head went straight down and the clerk (who was an elderly woman) said "no".

Rilith is great to buy dag stuff with, we bought pool noodles and told the lady we were going to a pool party. I don't make it awkward. But thats me... and I'm a gnome clown
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 am

I bought 3 rolls of camp pad and 2 arrows in one go and the check out lady asked if we were going camping...
"Nope, hunting"
"Hunting what?"
"People"
She laughed "No, really?"
"Yep"
"Where at?"
"At the public park"
"Really?"
"Yep. Wanna come with?"
She laughed again "Sure. I'm off in 3 hours"

Needless to say she wasn't too disappointed.

2nd time:
I roll up with 7 rolls of camp pad, powder gatorade, and a roll of duct tape. The check out lady asked if we were going camping...
"Nope, hunting"
"Oh! That's scary..."
"The scary part is what we are hunting."
LONG PAUSE, over 20 seconds...
"Hunting what?" (Scared voice)
"People" I say with a grin. She looks to gal I was shopping with and she gives a sad nod before she glances back to me, her hand slowly reaching for the panic button.
"Really?"
"Yep. Every Sunday at the public park."
I swear she must have been pushing the panic button under the counter like there was no tomorrow. With our goods paid for, we started walking towards the door. Before we got to far I turned back to her with a toothy grin, "You want to join us?"

Needless to say, we eventually explained everything to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...   Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dag/Bel Walmart Shopping Awkwardness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: General News-
Jump to: