Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How

Go down 
+10
Sarabi
Alacian
caretaker
edgar dernhelm
Mordy the Gnome
Demie Zephyra
Surt
Hxctemplar
Phoxly
konradr
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah the Royal Army kicked some ass in the Outpost 7 Game, while the Black Lions got mercs o____o which was interesting lol. At one point Heretic is like "I really just think we should all go out and do our own thing, do w/e you want, have fun." At which point Caretaker took the Black Lions and said "Alrighty, lets go pick on those guys! -points at the other outpost 7 team-"
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:53 am

xD

One of the guys on our team was like

"You guys, instead of going for the relic, let's just go mess with them."

So we went after you guys.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 am

Thats what we said eventually, but then like half the mercs went for the relic and they just kept respawning and rushing back in and itw as like a giant dead pool of people filtering out of our respawn.
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 am

Story 2:

During the goblin battle I had a brilliant idea. I would run up to the wall crouch down next to the wall and start dishing out pain. It was perfect. No one was able to swing over the wall and they would be to close to fire over the wall at me. I just had to mind cross spears, or arrows and deal as much damage as I could. I even told one other person on my team to do the same thing so we could deal massive amounts of damage. So everyone charged forward and I hung back waiting for a chance to run past the missile fire and duck into safety. It wasn't long before the archers weren't looking at me and I ran, jingling the whole way. I dove into position, leveled my body and got ready to swing into the ranks. My first shot scored a Leg, my second looked like a shield hit, the third another shield and before I could swing again, I saw and archer looking my way. I pulled my head back against the wall and kept swinging. Four, Five, Six, Seven... Suddenly a spear from around the corner was stabbing me in my gut. I stood up and walked back towards the spawn point.

It wasn't until later, during water break, did I find out I landed three head shots to some poor fellow.
Back to top Go down
bacchus

bacchus

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 pm

thank you guys so much for having us down. you guys are great.

Special memories. i would have to say the last relic battle where all dash did was tant and screw with the people. ps. as soon as i get a youtube profile, i will post a video of that battle
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:35 pm

That was hilarious!

And someone shouted "The Game."

Of course.

Which you all lost, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm

SKREW YOU DEMIE!!! why you gotta treat a brotha like that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:17 pm

bacchus wrote:
as soon as i get a youtube profile, i will post a video of that battle

You can also load it to photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Akeria wrote:
SKREW YOU DEMIE!!! why you gotta treat a brotha like that?

Huge us laws thug aim. (:
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Story 3

I had just finished taking off all my armor and I walked back onto the field with just a dagger tucked in my belt before I was tossed onto the relic team. I was winding down and I had hoped to take it easy. So during the first round I hung back and gathered arrows and javs for the other serious fighters.
Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 Foolsraid190
By the third rush, our defenses had fallen and it was chaos. I stood in one corner watching most of my relic mates get slaughtered. As the corpses slowly moved off two people walked up to the relic and picked it up. I whipped out my dagger and walked up behind them and stabbed them both in the back. They both turned an looked at me with that confused look before dropping the relic and walking off to spawn. After killing them I turned away and someone else came walking up to the relic. I spun back round and walked over as if I was going to help the guy, and stabbed him in the gut. I proceeded to stab the next two people to death in the same unsuspecting manner before a new rush was mounted on the current forces. During that time the remaining relic guard and I moved the relic back to its location. Shortly there after one of the guys, who I had previously stabbed, returned and pointed me out. I died...
Back to top Go down
drakil

drakil

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:54 am

it was my first time saddly i didint get to go to the sunday one but i did okay i was great with that spear i was the great spear assasin hear my roar *meow* a bruise on my back and a bump inside my ear but i will return muahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How   Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special memories of Fool's Raid 2010?How
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2