Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10 Empty
PostSubject: Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10   Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 am

Well, I was proud of myself. I actually had energy at the very beginning of practice today, and we caught some of it on Video. Me and Romeo were sparring and we were having epic fighting apprantly so Romeo asked Anthony to video tape us. I was using the new 'Chopper' sword I made with a 3/8 square fiberglass core. Romeo was using my 30" sword also made with a 3/8 square fiberglass core. Both sturdy, light and fast swords. The reason I am proud is because I tore him up. I won like 2 or 3 fights before the video taping and if you count, I killed him 4 more times until, finally, tired as heck, I was gimped and he got me. By then I was done. But with a smile on my face (well, later, you don't see the smile in the vid, I was pooped)

Konradr

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10   Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 am

Wow Konradr, you were pumped and fighting like hell=D Good sparing video. Caretaker approves. *nods* *nods*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10   Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:14 am

Damn Konradr, good fighting! Very Happy I love the new garb shirt under the tabbard dude, looks sweet! Wish I was there saturday guys =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10   Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and Romeo sparring, 4-10-10
Page 1 of 1