Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Royal Army training

Go down 
+2
Alacian
konradr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Royal Army training Empty
PostSubject: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

It's official. We discussed this at Realm practice and for the time being, Royal Army practice is to be at 10:00am on Saturdays.

If you can't make it, you must post, pm, email, call or text one of the officers to say you can't make it.

On another note: The black Lions meet on Tuesday evenings and say any of us are welcome to train with them at their practice as well. That would constitute personal training on your part and doesn't excuse you from Royal Army Training.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Remember, Royal Army training this Saturday at 10:00 am.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 pm

I failed to ask previously. So, I will now. Is there a problem if anyone other than Royal Army shows up early (always do, I'm sorry.) and observes?

If so just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 pm

I want to be there early too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

i think they said it was cool for yo guys to come but there were not going to be any games or anything just practice on wut the royal army need to learn as a whole
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Oh I know there won't be any games. I'd just be observing. Thank you, Squatch.
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 am

Awesome guys! Just wanted to know if I can observe too.... Plus, I could be random NPC when needed...
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 am

of course but we thought you were grounded until your school was out
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 am

I found a loop hole...us gnomes are good like that. I just need someone to pick me up from me da's house on charleston and sloan then take me back afterwards... ma's none the wiser and da's working. Da wont core so long as im back before 10 pm. My best chances are taco or konradr to my knowlege... I dont know where Konradr lives...
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:32 am

you loopholey bastard you but that is wut other parents house is for shit you won't get away with
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:36 am

sasquatch wrote:
you loopholey bastard you but that is wut other parents house is for shit you won't get away with

Got the first part but my pc doesn't have skatskautch spell check....

The other parents house is solely for getting away with what I can't do at the other parents house?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 am

yes that is correct
Very Happy
anyway back to the thread at hand we gunna do the same exercises or different ones?
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:29 am

I'm currently working a schedule for that.

First is stretching out.

Next is the short run.

Line tactics/ movement.

Break.

Individual group training. (That's where individuals work on thier skills in a group environment. Like using a Jav as a shield and twisting.)

Small group tactics training.

Break.

Individual trainging/sparring.

That will conclude the end of Army practice time.
Each time block excercise will contain different subject matter depending on the week so there will be plenty of variation throught the month.

Also, on Sunday I will be leading hikes (more like long walks) into Red Rock Canyon and the surrounding mountains. Last time the group went to a cave and we spent time climbing and crawling around. If you are interested for specifics the time to do so is at Army practice.

There will be more to come.

Smithy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Army training   Royal Army training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Army training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: General News-
Jump to: