Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Groin pulls/strains suck!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Groin pulls/strains suck! Empty
PostSubject: Groin pulls/strains suck!   Groin pulls/strains suck! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Okay, I'm hurting. I should have asked Sasquatch or nightmare about groin pulls cuz I'm sure, being in wrestling at school, they must know somethin' somethin' about such things. I figured I would look it up online, which I did, later. Anyhow, for anyone who gets one, Ice and ace bandages, Ibuprofen and keep the area higher than your heart. Keeps the swelling down. Whatever you do, don't do what I tried, which is Ice/hot. Talk about great balls of fire!

When I walk, it feels like someone jabbing me with a butter knife.

Anyhow, I won't be fighting for a few weeks. They said until you can do a stretch (the one where you bend over and put your fingers/palm to the ground in front of your toes) without pain. If I come to practice it will be to watch or herald or hang out. If you don't see me, I'm catchin up on other things.

I'll be there at Althing though! See ya then, if not sooner.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Groin pulls/strains suck!   Groin pulls/strains suck! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:53 pm

ya icy hot is not a good thing... i can imagine the pain and it ain't nice at all
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Groin pulls/strains suck!   Groin pulls/strains suck! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:11 pm

=( oh noes Konradr. I hope you still come to practice if not to fight. Hope you get better soon man!
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Groin pulls/strains suck!   Groin pulls/strains suck! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:41 am

Y'know saying something like "You might just be getting old" comes to mind but that would be insensitive and a little rude so I won't say anything like that. Keep doing daily stretches and you'll be back up in no time. Just don't push yourself and aggravate it further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groin pulls/strains suck!   Groin pulls/strains suck! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groin pulls/strains suck!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: