Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Will be moving soon....

Go down 
+3
Taco
Smithy
konradr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Will be moving soon.... Empty
PostSubject: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:26 pm

We just foreclosure notices put on our door. I guess we got 60 days. I think thats what the're telling us. Anyhow, I'll probably miss a few practices here and there til I sort it all out.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:49 am

Take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:04 am

What and miss having you leap from the ground, grabbing a spear, and stabbing me in the chest? Never! You don't get killed like that everyday, well, I do, on Saturday's. I'll only be gone if I absolutely have no choice.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:19 am

No, seriously. When everything is said and done this is a game. Real life comes first. I would never presume I have the ability or right to tell you what to do but I feel it necesary to point this out. For everyones sake as well as my own. I have to miss practices once a month because of Drill. And coming up in June I too will have to miss a practice or two to find my own place to live.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Wow, alot of us having to move.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:03 pm

yep wem ight have to miss next week practice to move shit too..
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Konradr, Taco, You know you have all of us on hand if you need help moving. I'm sure we can spend one of our practice days just helping you guys pack/unload. No sense in waiting weeks and weeks of no practice when you can spend 2-ish full days with everyone helping :]
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:35 am

Taco wrote:
yep wem ight have to miss next week practice to move shit too..

If you are missing it to move then I'm missing it to help you man.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:24 am

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:52 am

I'll miss to help all as well if I'm not working (which I shouldn't be working, just saying).
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm

and id also be more than happy to help hopefully ,my back is in better shape when you guys do it but even if its not ill still tag along and do whatever i can Smile oh btw my phones turned off had no money to pay it so message me here dont try to call or use yahoo messenger or face book if you have me on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be moving soon....   Will be moving soon.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will be moving soon....
Page 1 of 1