Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Black Lion Practice Tonight

Go down 
+7
Demie Zephyra
Phoxly
Taco
Sarabi
Smithy
barrikaide
Alacian
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Black Lion Practice Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 pm

It's at six o'clock! Be there or be square. Everyone is welcome.

I'll be there about 6:30 with Alistir and my brother.

Caretaker will be lateeeeeee....But he'll be there.
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

cant make it sigh. im going to be so out of practice.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:13 am

There is always the weekend practice you can come to. Y'know the one at Desert Breeze Park at noon on Saturdays? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeah. What Smithy said. We all miss ya, Barrikaide. Come out to play.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 am

yeah we miss you barrikade!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 pm

me kitty and dustin wont be there till about 8:00-8:30 we have sum stuff we have to do.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Awe sucky, I'll be there for about a half hour to an hour, I have class tonight Sad
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Sassy and I will be there at around 6:20 still.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

yeah we were planning to meet at the jack in the box but we didn't end up having as much gas as we thought we put in there so. yeah sorry that we didnt make it but next week for sure!
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks for...you know...calling to let us know that you wouldn't be at training.

~Cough~
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 pm

TT_TT we called tom..
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:12 pm

xD Does you guys have my number?
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:18 pm

no sadly sorry... i feel bads i really wanted to make it i promise i wasn't trying to ditch i feel bad TT_TT are you mad demi?
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

xD Naw! I'm not mad. Lol. We were just wondering what was going on when it hit 9pm and no one was there. xDDD

I'll give you guys my number so you can call me next time.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:36 pm

yeah i'm sorry we called caretaker told him that we were gonna try to meet you guys a the jack in the box but not to wait well i told josh to tell him not to wait he might have told thomas something different yeah we were planning on going but dustin got a suprise birthday party at work and dustin wanted to stay for a bit i don't know why we were the only ones that didn't speak spanish there i felt alittle out of place so i was trying to rush dustin told him if we leave we might be able to make it still but he said that he didn't have any money for gas so we couldn't make it. sorry. we planned on going but dustin had a " meeting "
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Sorry I bailed too guys Sad I had class and family in town, and I got a new fishtank I setup while I watched my classes. I'll make it up this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Tuesday practice is still on but Taco/Kitty will probably not make it down as they are still packing for the big move, I might show up after I run some errands, feeling really shitty today though, didn't even pack my bow this morning D:
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 am

I want to come but alyssa said only a few people will probably show up and my mom does'nt want me to go down there if it's like last time <.<
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 am

I showed up but didn't see anyone. Did I miss something?

Can I have someone's phone number so I may call and see what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:21 am

There may not be alot of people there tonight I think everyone is doing something else
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Sorry everyone ended up going to Taco and Kitty's to unload stuff at their new house. D:

There WILL be practice next Tuesday, and possibly a get together thursday if not Saturday for sure at their house for Dustin's Bday.

I was going to stop by the park and find out what was going on but I called Demie and she said everyone was helping them unpack already (:
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:30 pm

I need a ride to black lion practice can anybody help me out with one pls
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm not sure who all is going. I think Taco and Kitty will be there, I won't be as I have to take care of some stuff at my bank and get home early Sad If Taco and Kitty are going maybe they can grab you? Do you have Taco's new num?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 pm

no i don't
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Spoiler:

^ Its his prepaid num just for getting ahold of him, he has limited minutes though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice Tonight   Black Lion Practice Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Lion Practice Tonight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next