Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

ragnarok!!!

Go down 
+5
K'urn
Knubbs
Sunshine
Strider
Surt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Surt

Surt

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:49 pm

how many people actually want to and can go to ragnarok this year? its june 21-28 located in cambridge ohio. if you are going can your vehicle be used? lets try to get a carpool caravan here. its only 45 dollars for the whole week. if you register online its only 40.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:27 am

I am totally up to it. My car could be used, and i am freaking excited! Come on people! We know you wanna do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sunshine

Sunshine

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:05 am

like I said, I want to go but I don't know if I'll be availible.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:07 pm

I has work..... /cry
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:59 pm

D'edra and I are going. Qendrick and his friend Tiva are going. As it stands right now we are taking two cars loaded down and four people we are leaving on the 14th or 15th of June because we have other family in the area we also visit at this time.
I would be SUPER PSYCHED if more of you guys went.

Here is the deal. I could secure us space within the Fianna camp, but EVERYONE who goes would have to pre-reg under the Fianna. The way they are doing land allotments this year is kinda strange. Each camp only gets one 15'x15' plot per pre-reg individual. Which means if you don't pre-reg there is a better than 50% chance you won't camp with your unit mates.

Let me know ASAP. Pre-reg closes on the 6th of June.

K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:10 pm

There's no way I could make it this year. But if we're all still at it next year, I could plan on it. I have to give 6 months to a year's notice at work to get serious time off. I've already been shot down so many times for just a day here and a day there because other's have already put in for time off. It sucks. But if I plan on it in advance for next year, I could save money and plan an expedition for me and the family. Maybe then we could camp as Baraddun. Who ever goes, take pics!!!!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:05 am

I will definitely be going as long as we can go. We should make it a big topic at this practice because a lot of people dont really get on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 am

Is Botch's kitchen worth the $65?
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 am

we've never done botch's kitchen...but the people that we know who do, say its pretty good

we typically pool our money and buy gatorade, water and sandwich and dinner stuff....

but we tend to not eat that much, just because of the heat, and the fact that we are fighting all day...
and sometimes everyone chips in money or food and someone cooks dinner.....

it's your call...

but I just did the massive budget for everybody (i had to give my mom a...ummm..'quote' for Tiza's share..since he will be paying her back when he gets the money)

and you should be fine with the cash your bringing, and we can all help and chip in for the rest...
(I may be able to get my mom to buy the basic groceries...but i have to see...)

D~

p.s. I have a tent and air mattress you can borrow...all ya need is bedding...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marciex32
Strider

Strider

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 am

Ok, and i'll be doing a side job for extra money to bring for whatever, and ill bring bedding, does it have to be period?
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:10 am

for those who cant quite make it, nightmare, rilith, alduicious, and i will still be practicing during rag since we cant go this year.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:17 am

That's good, practice makes perfect, you'll own next year.
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:41 pm

nope....we tend to be modern with our tents......even finn has a mini fridge in his tent...
usual bedding stuff.....it does get very cold at night...so a few big blankets or sleeping bags will be a good idea

its hot during the day and flippin freezing at night....

D~
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 pm

It is wonderful that you guys will be practicing while we're gone. I was a little worried that some of you would fall away with our absences.

I would like to go to Aggelgorod the Saturday after Rag.

K-
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:35 pm

I'm up to it. Lets go own the LA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Hey, if the more senior guys are going to be at ragnarok, won't most of the weapons that are usually at practice be gone?
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:10 am

Only ones that WE normally use.
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Kurn and I are taking our shield...and maybe a few small blue swords...We have to see...

D~
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 pm

No, the group weapons will be passed on to someone who will be here.

K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 am

aggelgorod after rag. So which saturday is that specifically. I've spoken with my wife and if given at least 10 days notice she thinks she can get the day off and then I would have no trouble packing up the van and heading out that way. I thought it would be the 27th but Surt said ragnarok was the 21 through the 28th. That means the next Saturday is the 4th of July and I think I might have to pass on that. Family day. Let me know the day exactly so I can plan what I need to plan. Thx.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
D\'edra

D\'edra

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 am

I believe it will be the 4th of july wknd...

D~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ragnarok!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ragnarok!!!   ragnarok!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ragnarok!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Chapter News-
Jump to: