Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN

Go down 
+4
Phoxly
Demie Zephyra
sasquatch
Sarabi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:46 am

JUNE 19 DUSTIN IS HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR TURNING 21! HE WANTS IT LIKE IT WAS AT TACO'S PARTY SO BRING SOME FOOD BRING YOUR HOOKAHS BRING YOUR BOOZE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WE WILL BE IN THE NEW HOUSE SO. WE WILL POST THE ADDRESS LATER
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:54 am

alright sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm down. :]
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm ordering pizza!!!!!! :DDDD (Is dominos alright? I have a discount there lol)

If you need a ride from practice to Taco and Kitty's new house, I can probably shuttle some people. (Its barely 15 minutes from the park). LOTS OF PARKING TOO!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN Party_10
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 pm

More than likely, I'll end up bringing some lumpia. :]
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 am

Whats that o___0 it sounds delicious w/e it is.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:31 am

Lumpia is awsome there like minie taquitos xD
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:06 am

more like egg rolls
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:50 am

HEY just popping in lol we're actually sitting out of someone else house just to get this internet connection.

just to let everyone know that if you are coming to the party tomorrow. we ask please please please. bring some chairs lawn chairs fold out chairs whatever we're still in the process of moving. our shit in so its still kinda bare al last time we didn't really have that many chairs anyway. also please bring something to contribute to the party. booze, food, soda whatever don't know if I will be making it out to practice but i will sure is hell try. we will be out of internet maybe for a couple of days. so hope that you guys catch this message.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 am

Aw well I'll try to get everyone pumped for the party still even if you can't come to practice. I think we have some lawn chairs we can spare. I'm thinking about getting a flip digital camcorder and bringing it to practice/the party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:25 am

I won't be able to make it. Sad I have some friends taking me out to dinner tomorrow night for my 30th. OMG I'm getting old.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 am

Don't use the O word in vain Mr. Kilanos! You're still on the bottom slope of the hill! Happy Birtday Brother! Have a great dinner.

Dustin, welcome to the Bar, just make sure there's always someone to drive you home.

Okay, what's
Quote :
HOOKAH
is that like slang for Hooker ( Shocked ) or something else???

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 am

hookah is what the the caterpillar smoked in alice in wonderland...fruit tabaco kinda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN
Page 1 of 1