Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Sunrise pool....

Go down 
+2
Strider
konradr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Sunrise pool.... Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise pool....   Sunrise pool.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Anyone familiar with Sunrise pool? The address is 2400 Linn Lane. Says in the paper that its an older pool in the county pools, open Tuesday to Friday noon to 4pm and noon to 6pm on Saturday. Anyhow is says the pool can be rented by "private groups" for $60 an hour, two hour minimum. (Most other county pools are $200 an hour, two hour minimum) Just throwing it out there as a possible pool party.

Of course the lake is free. Hmmm, maybe you have to pay an entrance fee per car to get into lake mead nowadays, but not to sure on that.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Sunrise pool.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise pool....   Sunrise pool.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

The entrance fee is like $8 for the season. You get to keep the little ticket and don't have to pay till next season or something like that.
Back to top Go down
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

Sunrise pool.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise pool....   Sunrise pool.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

no idea about the pool but im down for a pool party haven been swimming in forever
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Sunrise pool.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise pool....   Sunrise pool.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm

If I had a pool, I'd offer it to you guys for free. >.> But I don't.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

Sunrise pool.... Empty
PostSubject: ..   Sunrise pool.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:56 am

I think people are able to rent my community pool for a day idk how much it is though but it's really close to my house which isn't far from the park x]
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Sunrise pool.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise pool....   Sunrise pool.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:51 am

Anthony wrote:
I think people are able to rent my community pool for a day idk how much it is though but it's really close to my house which isn't far from the park x]

And it's not that big for some thirty people from Dag....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunrise pool.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise pool....   Sunrise pool.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunrise pool....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: